Recommend me some new music.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Listening to anything labeled christian metal is against my religion I'm afraid.

Great One

I don't really care about the label and nothing in it really even screams "Christian metal." I.e. they never mention God or any of that shit.

Great One

A lot of bands don't even pick what they're labeled, btw.

And you liked Type O Negative? Think I posted a song in some random ass thread in which I was listening to them at the time, lol. Tool? And here's another Skillet song, I didn't really hear any real screaming in the other one though:

[yt]1mjlM_RnsVE[/yt]

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Type O Negative is one of my all time favourites. Tool and A Perfect Circle ranks up there on the same level as the Doors and Nine Inch Nails for me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Anybody who plays a full size bass with a steel chain for a strap like a regular electric bass is bad ass in my book.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I liked this who is it?

That's Superhuman by Modern Day Zero. I've literally never heard of them until one of my old friends was like "Check this shit out". I've surfed a few more of their songs and they seem to hit or miss with some of them. But hey it's at least a good one hit wonder.

Great One

Trivium is bad ass too, they sound like/remind me of the old trash Metallica, pretty sick. Found out I only like their new shit though (from Shogun), for the aforementioned reason...

And Dream Theater reminds me of Megadeath.

Reaction score
Trivium is bad ass too, they sound like/remind me of the old trash Metallica, pretty sick. Found out I only like their new shit though (from Shogun), for the aforementioned reason...

And Dream Theater reminds me of Megadeath.

You need to listen to Trivium's "Breakthrough" called Ascendancy if you like Shogun that much.

Dream Theater should remind you of Rush, Pink Floyd, Kansas, ELO and other 1970's and 1980's Progressive artists. Megadeth is solid thrash, and doesn't use falsetto vocals, keyboards and odd time signatures like Mike Portnoy and John Petrucci from DT do.