Recommend me some new music.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Haha, Weezer's pretty cool and all, just that one song in particular always makes me chuckle.

Austin Aires > all.

Wordlife

^agreed

HEY MS.... have you heard of/or listened to Five Finger Death Punch

They're great, you should check em out if you haven't yet already

Great One

*waits for gates to come harass wordlife about listening to Five Finger Death Punch*

Wordlife

HELL NO!

Gates can SMD when it comes to music, its my own personal opinion.... don't get me wrong, Gates what he likes, and I respect him on this forum... but FFDP compared to Limp Bizkit??? :glare:

Ok forget FFDP, how about Iced Earth? Epic EPIC EPIC metal band...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'll still check them out. But if they sounded like Limp Bizkit I was out before even starting.

Wordlife

they're heavier than Limp Bizkit, doesn't rap like an idiot like Limp Bizkit... here is imo their top 4 best songs:

[yt]HB5usa7MKpQ[/yt]

[yt]Nfr_nWsXOBg[/yt]

[yt]Ir6nn9t7Fpc[/yt]

[yt]WcEPdTy7_uE[/yt]

What do ya think??

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Love the Chili Peppers. Great live band too. Just heard the other day that John Frusciante left the band again though.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Shit, that's tough.

Sir PsychoSexy is a great song but so is Under the Bridge... either one of those. You?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
they're heavier than Limp Bizkit, doesn't rap like an idiot like Limp Bizkit... here is imo their top 4 best songs:

[yt]HB5usa7MKpQ[/yt]

[yt]Nfr_nWsXOBg[/yt]

[yt]Ir6nn9t7Fpc[/yt]

[yt]WcEPdTy7_uE[/yt]

What do ya think??

They aren't bad but I really don't like screaming very much. It takes a lot to get me to like a screamer. I think the only screamers I really like are Manson, Filter, and Maynard.