Read me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Yeah, I was just fucking with you don't worry. At least you didn't make a whole thread about it... >_>

niggles

Reaction score
This is what happens when girls find their way onto the internet!

Beer

Women shouldn't have computers in the first place >_>

EDIT: Monk, PM me when you return.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Thank the lord almight she's gone. Now watch as all the Y2Jasmine threads die off and everything returns peacably. lol.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I will not allow the e-fed to shut down. You have my word on that.

Well you're doing a great job, Kass banned, Jas banned, Montana won't come back.

Axis

Rose, you realize that you're a completely expendable poster, right? Quit pushing your luck.

Soulpower

In rose's defense... Well you're doing a great job, Kass banned, Jas banned, Montanna won't come back.

He was talking about Montanna (Two N's) :shifty:

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Rose, you realize that you're a completely expendable poster, right? Quit pushing your luck.

But if i just keep my opinions to myself, there would be no point in being here, the reason i don't debate much is because most of my debates are about English things or football which noone seems bothered about.

Wordlife

I've stepped up to help out the E-Fed so you'll hopefully be seeing me around there more often than usual... I see that its fun and decided to help out JMay and CMS with it

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I'm also writing a match for Final Impact but i won't be doing anymore than write one or two matches when needed as i don't really have the time.

Wordlife

^see I just free'd up a ton of time to help out with E-Fed and BTBs lately lol so I'm here to help or mod or write whenever and whatever to help

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But if i just keep my opinions to myself, there would be no point in being here, the reason i don't debate much is because most of my debates are about English things or football which noone seems bothered about.

So your opinion is that despite the fact that Kassidy, Jasmine and Montana all got what they deserved I should've ignored it anyway because it harms the e-fed?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee