Read me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I mean if single handedly destroying the efed on IWF isn't cause enough to be banned I don't know HOW far I would have to go to get banned.

Why don't you just go advertise some shitty forum that none of the members worth anything would actually sign up for and then I'd have to ban you permanently. :smh

Kizza

Eh, none of this stuff has really bothered me. I mean, besides the Australian exile shit. That was :(.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Eh, none of this stuff has really bothered me. I mean, besides the Australian exile shit. That was :(.

It was either that or the less appealing alternative. I went with the one with the lulz.

Kizza

Well, we had a good time I guess. It was pretty lulz looking back on it, but yeah. Never really had a problem with any of the admins here, but then, I really don't care who gets banned cos some people take the forum a touch too seriously >_>.

Beer

What's your MSN address? I'd prefer to tell of my problems in private.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What's your MSN address. I'd prefer to tell of my problems in private.

I'm going to grab lunch in about 10 minutes but I'll probably be back about an an hour and a half or so after that so you can send me a PM if you like or you can wait for me to get back.

Beer

I'm going to grab lunch in about 10 minutes but I'll probably be back about an an hour and a half or so after that so you can send me a PM if you like or you can wait for me to get back.

I'll wait. I'm patient. Nah G1. I don't want to cause a big uproar, tbh.