Read me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Im not a terrorist, plus im ball-less... You gotta feel bad for me

Rep Power=1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 please

Ill owe you in the future.

Wrestling Station

How would you know about Terrorists MS? Remember Hamza?! I bet he tried a new transformation process that lead him to demolish a Building in New York or something >_>

monkeystyle

Reaction score
that's exactly what a hypocrite would say.

Actually truth be told, rep is meaningless indeed and I mean that. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give any one of you 1000000000000000000 rep. Why? Because it doesn't amuse me. I have zero reason to open the cp, log in, edit your profile, save it and then update the reputation counters.

Now if you can give me a reason for giving you x amount of rep that amuses me then I'll do it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
How would you know about Terrorists MS? Remember Hamza?! I bet he tried a new transformation process that lead him to demolish a Building in New York or something >_>

He's been talking all funny lately. I think he's been smoking the people's opium if you know what I mean.

LadyHotrod

The staff is in agreement that reputation is irrelevant and therefore not an abuse of power.

I don't give a shit if it's relevant or not. It's the fact that you have the power to give or take as much rep as you want so you did it and you went ahead and changed my member title, took away my VIP status and fucked around with my sig to say insulting things. I don't care whether you like me or not, but don't sit here and try to make yourself out to look like some kind of compassionate person who cares about the forum and tries to "do what's right" when you are immature enough to do things to members you don't like.

You certainly do have the option to personally like or dislike a person if you want to but, as an admin, you go about things the wrong way. Basically, at least this is what I got from your first post, you do shit to people you don't like just to be arrogant but it hurts you to have to do things to people you like who break rules. In your position, you shouldn't be biased.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Think about me with all that rep, you know how pissed off a good portion of the forum would be if I negged them once and they dropped like 10 rep power? Plus everyone says they dont care about rep blah blah blah, imagine how they would feel if Ol' Sterl just turned their rep from good to nothing and their would be tons of pissing and moaning

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Actually truth be told, rep is meaningless indeed and I mean that. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give any one of you 1000000000000000000 rep. Why? Because it doesn't amuse me. I have zero reason to open the cp, log in, edit your profile, save it and then update the reputation counters.

Now if you can give me a reason for giving you x amount of rep that amuses me then I'll do it.

it would prove your point that rep is meaningless.
supporting your words with facts is a good way to make you a credible admin, especially in times like this, when your operate is questioned.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Think about me with all that rep, you know how pissed off a good portion of the forum would be if I negged them once and they dropped like 10 rep power? Plus everyone says they dont care about rep blah blah blah, imagine how they would feel if Ol' Sterl just turned their rep from good to nothing and their would be tons of pissing and moaning

So? Let them piss and moan over nothing. It's not your problem.

I don't give a shit if it's relevant or not. It's the fact that you have the power to give or take as much rep as you want so you did it

Yes I did. And again you may not agree, but nothing wrong was done.

and you went ahead and changed my member title, took away my VIP status and fucked around with my sig to say insulting things.

I took away the VIP status, yeah but I'm not stupid, I know where the line is and I certainly did not change your signature or custom title to anything at all.

I don't care whether you like me or not, but don't sit here and try to make yourself out to look like some kind of compassionate person who cares about the forum and tries to "do what's right" when you are immature enough to do things to members you don't like.

Except what I do isn't wrong according to the site's rules. Again, you don't like it that's too bad but I'm doing nothing wrong.

You certainly do have the option to personally like or dislike a person if you want to but, as an admin, you go about things the wrong way. Basically, at least this is what I got from your first post, you do shit to people you don't like just to be arrogant but it hurts you to have to do things to people you like who break rules. In your position, you shouldn't be biased.

I'm a human. I'm biased by nature. You are too so get off your high horse. At least I'm honest about it. I'm honest about everything I do. Do I do immature things? Sure. Am I at times belligerent and arrogant? Yeah. Do you have to like it? Nope.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
it would prove your point that rep is meaningless.
supporting your words with facts is a good way to make you a credible admin, especially in times like this, when your operate is questioned.

As I have stated many times before if people don't think I'm credible I don't care and they can eat my cock.