Read me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

So? Let them piss and moan over nothing. It's not your problem.

Yes I did. And again you may not agree, but nothing wrong was done.

I took away the VIP status, yeah but I'm not stupid, I know where the line is and I certainly did not change your signature or custom title to anything at all.

Except what I do isn't wrong according to the site's rules. Again, you don't like it that's too bad but I'm doing nothing wrong.

I'm a human. I'm biased by nature. You are too so get off your high horse. At least I'm honest about it. I'm honest about everything I do. Do I do immature things? Sure. Am I at times belligerent and arrogant? Yeah. Do you have to like it? Nope.

You're arrogant, period. You think you're the best thing to walk this earth and it's getting really old. I don't sit here and flame anymore but when I did, it was where we were supposed to flame. You insult people wherever you feel like it. At least I kept my shit where shit goes.

Yet again, all I am doing is having a conversation and you have to get arrogant with me. I'm not here to fight, I am just pointing how how contradicting you are. Whether rep is important or not, you still have the power to do what you want with it. Regular members don't have the power to go repping someone multiple times in a row so, whether you want to admit it or not, it is abuse of power because you do have the power to do such things.

You can certainly sit here and fight about it all you want. I'm not here to argue with anyone, I said my part and it's bullshit that you try to tell people you don't abuse shit when you do. Blaze is 100% right. I'm sure if what happened had to do with him, things would be different or if it happened to any other member you didn't like.

You're excuse is always "you guys shouldn't take what I say seriously all the time". Bullshit. You have e-hate. That's both hilarious and sad at the same time.

I don't post here often but when I do, I've certainly matured greatly and don't go shitting on people. I answer some threads and leave, no hate for anyone here, yet you still carry on your e-hate for people. It's sad for someone who apparently thinks he's smarter than everyone else here.

Anyways, I have things to do, life to live, so have fun and enjoy lying to the entire board and acting like you really give a shit about anyone who posts here and pretending you're actually a responsible and nice guy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You're arrogant, period. You think you're the best thing to walk this earth and it's getting really old.

Well not quite the best but I'm certainly at least in the top 10.

I don't sit here and flame anymore but when I did, it was where we were supposed to flame. You insult people wherever you feel like it. At least I kept my shit where shit goes.

If someone behaves like an idiot I will let them know they are and I will explain to them why. You can in civilized discussion let someone know that they're acting like an idiot.

Yet again, all I am doing is having a conversation and you have to get arrogant with me. I'm not here to fight, I am just pointing how how contradicting you are. Whether rep is important or not, you still have the power to do what you want with it. Regular members don't have the power to go repping someone multiple times in a row so, whether you want to admit it or not, it is abuse of power because you do have the power to do such things.

I don't look at it as abuse of power I look at it as a perk that comes along with the job. Since rep is meaningless and all. Now if you're argument is that it's not fair that Admins can do things that regular members can't well then there are a lot of things that we can do that you can't. It's just the way it is.

You can certainly sit here and fight about it all you want. I'm not here to argue with anyone, I said my part and it's bullshit that you try to tell people you don't abuse shit when you do. Blaze is 100% right. I'm sure if what happened had to do with him, things would be different or if it happened to any other member you didn't like.

And you're still saying your part and debating mine. That's called arguing. Would you like the dictionary definition or will you take my word on it? And Blaze was wrong.

You're excuse is always "you guys shouldn't take what I say seriously all the time". Bullshit. You have e-hate. That's both hilarious and sad at the same time.

I don't have e-hate. I think you're an idiot yeah but I'm allowed to make judgments.

I don't post here often but when I do, I've certainly matured greatly and don't go shitting on people. I answer some threads and leave, no hate for anyone here, yet you still carry on your e-hate for people. It's sad for someone who apparently thinks he's smarter than everyone else here.

Again. I am allowed to make judgments. Nobody says I have to get along with everybody on here. Yes, there are people I consider beyond stupid, such as yourself, but again that's my judgment to make. And to a degree it does effect the way that I treat you in the respect that when I do have to infract/ban someone like that, sure I may take a bit more enjoyment in it but that's where it end.

Anyways, I have things to do, life to live, so have fun and enjoy lying to the entire board and acting like you really give a shit about anyone who posts here and pretending you're actually a responsible and nice guy.

Just because I'm not nice to you doesn't mean that I don't care to a degree.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
and who's serious here? other than the name of the section?

i'm just having fun with some eristic.

Oh man. I didn't know that word and I had to look it up and it just made me laugh my ass off. Thank you that was hilarious. and yeah, I'm like 99.999999% that's true but damn it I just can't walk away from an argument.

Especially when I know I'm right.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Oh man. I didn't know that word and I had to look it up and it just made me laugh my ass off. Thank you that was hilarious. and yeah, I'm like 99.999999% that's true but damn it I just can't walk away from an argument.
greek philosophy ftw!
Especially when I know I'm right.
often. not today.
you know it :laugh:.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
and i didn't question the rules.

i questioned your statement ''rep is meaningless'', asking a fact to prove it. it didn't happen one way or another, for the fun of eristic, i reached my goal.

Christian

Reaction score
Actually truth be told, rep is meaningless indeed and I mean that. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give any one of you 1000000000000000000 rep. Why? Because it doesn't amuse me. I have zero reason to open the cp, log in, edit your profile, save it and then update the reputation counters.

Now if you can give me a reason for giving you x amount of rep that amuses me then I'll do it.

ill take 100000000000000 rep cuz im fuckin awesome. ok fine 3000 will do.