Raw General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Christian out here, you're the only one to lose to Orton...I'm a fan but come on :( the others did what you ain't.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Hey guys, what have I misses so far?

Joey

Reaction score
Hey guys, what have I misses so far?

Well, night opened up with all of the Chamber participants talking a little smack to eachother, Bryan entering last, fans wild (as usual). Kane enters, and announces he is in charge tonight, and sets up a few matches. Orton/Sheamus, Cena/Cesaro, Christian/Bryan.

Christian/Bryan goes first, Kane at ringside.

Bryan wins off roll pin, Kane announces that he will face Bryan, right after.

Kane DQ, Bryan Wins.

I believe thats really all you missed.

Christian/Bryan was tight btw.

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Where the hell is everybody?

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Just got home what have I missed tonight

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Some pretty good stuff.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Where the hell is everybody?

Sitting in my office, that doesn't have a TV, plus all stream sites and YouTube is blocked up in here. :(

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
20140311_RAW_Preview_cenarowan_LIGHT_C-homepage.jpg

Get your inner 10-year-old ready, because not one, but two legends of the squared circle are returning to WWE’s flagship show this Monday. The impending arrivals of both The Undertaker and Hulk Hogan are sure to carry major implications for WrestleMania 30, especially since both Superstars will be on hand to address their respective tasks at The Show of Shows – Undertaker’s match against Brock Lesnar, and Hogan’s duties as host.
Speaking of WrestleMania, Daniel Bryan’s bid for a “Game”-changing match on The Grandest Stage of Them All faces more resistance than ever before; can the “YES!” man overcome his latest humiliation at The Authority’s hands?
Dead man's tale

Brock Lesnar is champing at the bit to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania, but as Paul Heyman outlined last week, the mad scientist has his own reasons for tempting The Streak a second time. According to Heyman, it was The Phenom’s defeat of CM Punk at last year’s Show of Shows that drove The Straight Edge Superstar to abandon Heyman altogether in late 2013. The Deadman has been confirmed to appear on Raw, likely with a response for both The Anomaly and his handler. What will he have to say?
A crack in The Shield

Things are … well, they’re not looking great for The Shield these days. WWE’s formerly inseparable trio are on shakier ground than ever before, thanks to Seth Rollins’ abandonment of the group in the middle of their second match with The Wyatt Family last week. The stunt that cost Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns the match was done, according to Rollins, in order to make a point. However, can “the architect” of The Shield be taken at his word? Or has the glue finally come undone?
Outlaws' revenge

The New Age Outlaws’ improbable run back to the WWE Tag Team Titles came to a crashing halt courtesy of The Usos, who finally fulfilled their destiny and captured their very first tandem title. Road Dogg & Billy Gunn are playing their chips very carefully when it comes to cashing in on their rematch clause, though. WWE Main Event and SmackDown came and went without The Outlaws throwing down for the WWE Tag Team Championship once again; might they roll the dice on Raw?
Breaking news, brother

20140224_Thumb_RAW-hogan.png

The host with the most is coming back Monday night, and he has big news in store for the WWE Universe. Hulk Hogan, fresh off his big homecoming two weeks ago, is headed back to Raw for a follow-up, and word is he’s packing a huge announcement for WrestleMania 30. What does The Immortal One have up his sleeve, or lack thereof? (It is Hogan, after all; the man never met a tanktop he didn’t like.)
Live that fantasy

WWE COO Triple H claimed he was sick of dealing with Daniel Bryan’s “fantasy” after the “YES!” man reiterated his WrestleMania challenge to The King of Kings. True to form, Daniel Bryan then kicked The Game square in the head. Needless to say, Bryan is adamant as ever about facing Triple H at The Show of Shows; The Authority and Batista’s joint beatdown of the fan favorite left him lower than ever at the conclusion of last Monday’s Raw. Bryan has always overcome the odds, though he’s racking up enemies faster than ever now. Can he defy those odds and get The Game to play ball? Find out this Monday at 8/7 CT, when Raw goes live on USA Network, and be sure to check out WWE Network’s live Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET and Backstage Pass at 11:00 ET!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: Monday Night Raw Preview & Live Discussion - 03/10/2014

Well, Hogan has some sort of WM announcement, Taker is supposed to be present so there's a couple of things.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Re: Monday Night Raw Preview & Live Discussion - 03/10/2014

Well, Hogan has some sort of WM announcement, Taker is supposed to be present so there's a couple of things.

Hoping it's Hogan making the HHH vs Bryan match and stating if Bryan wins he will be in the ME of WM with Orton and Boretista

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Castiel

Reaction score
If I'm home I'll be watching live for the first time in ages since I get it on TV in my new place and now the living room TV is finally working... so that should be a nice set up. There better be an LD if I'm viewing!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm not able to make it, but I hope you all stop by and enjoy Raw. Keep these great Raw discussions going.