RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (RTWM, Royal Rumble Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I don't know if I'm going to survive either, but it should be alright, the bad thing is I've got a full day of college tomorrow which is a major let down for me because I can't watch RAW live most time. :(

sucks dont it my first day back at work today after two weeks hol an ive not slept lol!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Cloud said:
sucks dont it my first day back at work today after two weeks hol an ive not slept lol!

That sucks. Hopefully you'll catch up on some sleep. Do you plan on staying awake for tonight's RAW or are you going to put it on record and watch it tomorrow sometime.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[Saylor] gonna stay up an jus power thro probs have a nap later lol! cant not watch it need to see what happens wit jericho and johnny ace!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Cloud said:
@[Saylor] gonna stay up an jus power thro probs have a nap later lol! cant not watch it need to see what happens wit jericho and johnny ace!

I just woke up from a nap, running a little late for college. I'm going to stay up now, feeling so refreshed.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Do tactical sleeping :)

yesterdays didnt work im shattered lols!

nap time soon then takeaway then raw should keep me goin!

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
So excited! I can't wait for tonight!:wohow:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Im in as blagged the day off tmz to recover! :wohow:

Wantin somethin big of Jericho!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Haha that's my man!

thought you'd appreciate that said i'll work 6 days next week instead not missin tonights RAW!

very possible its jericho vs taker now hope not but who knows only time will tell!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Any feud/match with Jericho is good :loved:

If he is against Taker, it'll be MOTN by a mile. If it's with Punk then that match will rival the Taker match that'll probably take place.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If it's with Punk then that match will rival the Taker match that'll probably take place.

wonder if thats why the possible change? could be takers last WM dont want another match bigger than it already got Cena an Rock!