RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (RTWM, Royal Rumble Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
wonder if thats why the possible change? could be takers last WM dont want another match bigger than it already got Cena an Rock!

I agree, tis' why I say Undertaker should skip this years WM completely and face Cena or Lesnar next year for his last match. And retiring undefeated.

I don't trust WWE to make a new star off his streak, they'll find somehow to ruin his momentum.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[Crayo] yup remember u sayin that!

dont reckon lesnar would come back to lose at WM after the garbage he put on last time!

but cena v taker id love that match especially with a possible heel turn for cena!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thinking about it, think it's going to be Jericho vs Triple H and then CM Punk vs Undertaker.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Thinking about it, think it's going to be Jericho vs Triple H and then CM Punk vs Undertaker.

I hope not. Punk needs to feud with a big heel at WM to cement himself as a top babyface. Jericho vs HHH wouldn't be a bad match but it's not WM worthy anymore.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
I hope not. Punk needs to feud with a big heel at WM to cement himself as a top babyface. Jericho vs HHH wouldn't be a bad match but it's not WM worthy anymore.

i agree with @[seabs] triple h isn't big enough for jericho at WM not with all the build up he's had!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The potential matches I see.

CM Punk vs Jericho - Best in the world match
CM Punk vs Triple H - Only can happen if HHH turns heel and is part of the corporate stable.

Jericho vs Triple H - Jericho returns with Steph and has "corrupted her", he feuds with him bla bla.
Jericho vs Undertaker - Streak match.

CM Punk vs Undertaker is pointless and isn't happening.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
The potential matches I see.

CM Punk vs Jericho - Best in the world match
CM Punk vs Triple H - Only can happen if HHH turns heel and is part of the corporate stable.

Jericho vs Triple H - Jericho returns with Steph and has "corrupted her", he feuds with him bla bla.
Jericho vs Undertaker - Streak match.

CM Punk vs Undertaker is pointless and isn't happening.

I agree with the CM Punk vs Undertaker match being pointless. CM Punk would lose to Undertaker even if he did face him. I don't think they'd want that to happen.

I'd rather have Undertaker vs Masked Kane.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Im in coffee an food at the ready!

:thumbup:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I probably go sleep for a little while to help me out through tonight and tomorrow. I was half asleep in College this morning, luckily I came home had a nap then went back to college :).

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Saylor said:
I probably go sleep for a little while to help me out through tonight and tomorrow. I was half asleep in College this morning, luckily I came home had a nap then went back to college :).

I don't see how people can do that, I'd probably be gone for hours if i had a "nap" mid-way through college at home lol. Do you live near the college?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:

i crashed out on my break for an hour pushed the tables out the way an crashed out on the floor lol!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
I don't see how people can do that, I'd probably be gone for hours if i had a "nap" mid-way through college at home lol. Do you live near the college?

I live around 45minutes away (walking). I got dropped off in the morning, but I had to walk it back, got some sleep then hit college again in a car and then got a lift back home. It's pretty easy, I've got a lot of work to do aswell, though, eh, I'll do it in my free lesson tomorrow :).

Cloud said:
i crashed out on my break for an hour pushed the tables out the way an crashed out on the floor lol!

Haha! The limit's you'd go to for those extra hours of sleep ;).