RAW 30/01/12 Live Discussion Thread (RTWM, Royal Rumble Spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Haha! The limit's you'd go to for those extra hours of sleep ;).

my boss was like wtf? you've had two weeks off whilst work got a refurb how u tired? so i was like yeah watched the RR wrestling PPV to which he replied oh yeah my 8 year old son likes wrestling with a strange look at me for bein 27 an still watchin haha!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
my boss was like wtf? you've had two weeks off whilst work got a refurb how u tired? so i was like yeah watched the RR wrestling PPV to which he replied oh yeah my 8 year old son likes wrestling with a strange look at me for bein 27 an still watchin haha!

:rofl:

Reaction score
Who thinks Johnny is gonna get fired?

I don't think he will now. If he had intentionally screwed Punk, then maybe.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Haha eff them that's what I say ;)

No one I know irl likes WWE either.

im not arsed it was jus i was half asleep lol! plus he'd got me wit his son comment i jus didnt kno wot to say!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Who thinks Johnny is gonna get fired?

I don't. If he does I see a returning Steph keeping his job. Johnny is so over with the fans, he's been so involved in this story-line; if he was just to go now it'd be a big mistake.

With HHH you never know, he can return to steal anyone's spotlight lol. I'm predicting something big today with the Jericho angle, but then again I thought the same for last night and we all know what happened there.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
It's very sad that i missed the Royal Rumble live discussion as it seemed to be an awesome conversation, i want you all to do the same today because i will watch Raw tonight and i'll be on WF too!

I hope johnnyboy gets fired, it's time for might to make right.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zamorakian said:
It's very sad that i missed the Royal Rumble live discussion as it seemed to be an awesome conversation, i want you all to do the same today because i will watch Raw tonight and i'll be on WF too!

I hope johnnyboy gets fired, it's time for might to make right.

Hell yeah! We're always the same, WWE enthusiasts who shouldn't be up as late as they are discussing WWE.

RKO said:
If Johnny Ace doesn't get fired, it will completely ruin Jericho's storyline.

False!