Rate the wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
The only thing I know about that Baron Von whatever was that Stevie Richards did a parody of him in ECW (circa The Rise and Fall of ECW) lol.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I don't know anything about him besides he was at TNA Lockdown Fanfest earlier this year. I posted him cause I wanted to learn about him from people that know about him lol.

Axis

Reaction score
How old are you?

Axis

Reaction score
Because you're talking about wrestlers that you say you never saw, so I'm interested as to when you began watching wrestling.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Im 15 (in 31 days. Oct 31.), and I started (fully) around the age of 5-6 (I saw some stuff while younger but didn't really understand it), all I wanted was a valid reason. I thought you'd know however, since my previous username stated my birth year.

Axis

Reaction score
How much have you seen of Diesel or Steiner from his prime in WCW? I do not have a problem with people who do not know about much wrestling history, but I have a problem with people who try to pass it off as if they do.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Im not trying to pass it off as if they do, I saw about the last year of WCW and I was like 6 years old. If I saw those guys I probably don't remember it. I saw like a lil' ECW, some WCW, and WWF (WWF was my dads favorite and I watched it with him.) Most of the guys Ive seen recently in late WWE runs and TNA runs though, and at their age competing on the level they do/did, plus seeing older videos, I can get some feel of what they once were, because a guy thats 50 isn't better than when he was 30 or even 40. So I saw maybe a few matches of Steiner and Outsiders and like in WCW, but I doubt it was prime if it was even them, besides what i've seen on tapes.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So in other words you know sweet fuck all and are just talking to hear the sound of your own voice. (It's an expression you AIDS infested maggot.)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not at all.

But see here when you want to learn something you ask questions and then you shut the fuck up and listen. You don't try and talk like you have a clue. And to be quite honest with you I don't think you've ever had a clue in your entire life.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Sometimes making stupid statements is better than asking questions. People respond more to statements than questions. Maybe I post stupid things in order to get responses and learn things? Since im sick of arguing with you, lets restart this thread. Ill rate someone whos only been around recently.

Rob Terry:

4. Big guy, can he even talk, fairly good in the ring and I liked his title reign, but plenty of indy wrestlers deserve his spot in TNA, although I do not want to see him go. Hopefully he improves his ringwork in the future.

Next: Justin Gabriel

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Sometimes making stupid statements is better than asking questions.

You cannot be serious right meow.

People respond more to statements than questions.

In your case in a negative way so maybe you might wanna try a different approach.

Maybe I post stupid things in order to get responses and learn things?

Or maybe you're just fucking Blue.

Since im sick of arguing with you, lets restart this thread. Ill rate someone whos only been around recently.

Gonna ruin the thread now tbh. Cheap rip off of my classic RTW anyway.

Rob Terry:

4. Big guy, can he even talk, fairly good in the ring and I liked his title reign, but plenty of indy wrestlers deserve his spot in TNA, although I do not want to see him go. Hopefully he improves his ringwork in the future.

See, shit like this is why you need to shut the fuck up. Rob Terry just might be a worse worker than the Ultimate Warrior.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Rob Terry isn't a horrible worker, atleast hes improved since first coming to TNA, he went from losing a world title shot in 9 seconds to having the longest reign with the Global/Legends title in TNA history.