Rate the wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pumpt73

Reaction score
AMEN ENZO!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you bro. Im a huge Bock fan. I was at WM 23 when he was inducted into the WWE HOF. I went nuts when they brought out the class to introduce to the crowd, and nobody around me knew who he was. Fucking tragic. Enzo mentioned the 60 minute draw between him and Curt Hennig. Let me tell everyone right now that Im a huge Hennig fan, but it's Nick Bockwinkel who MADE Curt, and he did it in that match. It was televised on ESPN, and it's on the Life and Times of Mr. Perfect DVD. Let me tell you right now, if you want a lesson in professional wrestling, all you have to do is grab a soda, a snack, and sit back and watch that match. It does not get any better than that. Spot on Enzo, spot on bro. If anyone needs a lesson in wrestling, just watch Nick Bockwinkel.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Billy Gunn, hmmm. As much as some may hate this, I would give him a 6.5-7.5. Now hear me out before anyone trashes him. Billy Gunn has been put in some of the most ridiculous gimmicks in wrestling and he did it with no problem. I remember him breaking into the WWF in The Smoking Gunns. Not a bad tag team, but nothing to write home about either. He had a horrid moustache to go with it. The Gunns break up, and Honkey Tonk Man decides to take Gunn under his wing and puts a cheap and outrageous newer version of himself on him called Rockabilly. Yeah, you could see that was doomed from jump street. Again, he did it with no worries. It didn't last thankfully. Then comes Road Dog Jesse James and the New Age Outlaws are born. They join up with DX and go on to be one of the best tag teams of the 90's. Vehemently hated by the fans, they played the gimmick up perfectly. And who can forget the introduction coming to the ring??? Priceless. Gunn later went on to Indy's and TNA where again late in his career he gets a stupid gimmick in Cute Kip put on him. He did it with no qualms. Gunn wasn't bad in the ring. And from the interviews I've seen of him, he comes straight from the hip and pulls absolutely no punches. I like that about him.

Next, let's try another tag team: The Dudley Boyz