Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

The WWF-wCw InVasion

Personaly, I loved the Storyline, I Just wish that they wouldn't have announced the Buy Out until after the Story Ran It's course, so we had WWF guys showing up on Nitro & Thunder Also. A HUGE moment in history though.

8/10

C4

First of all, Welcome Back to the RTMO Thread, this Thread was not active for the last 4 weeks as I was on Vacation but I'm glad that it's back; so keep the Ratings coming! Lets Continue from where we left!

RATINGS CLOSED FOR RTMO 39 - The WWF/wCw Invasion:

Score = 80.5% Good Score not too bad and not too good, nice.

RATINGS CLOSED FOR RTMO 39 - The WWF/wCw Invasion:

C4

Rate the Moment 40:
Shawn Michaels wins the World Heavyweight Title at Survivor Series 2002 in the First ever Elimination Chamber Match

300px-Eliminationchamber.jpg

1997, When Shawn Michaels had his last WWF Championship Match; or was it his last WWF Championship Match? Shawn returned in the Summer of 2002 making a big impact against HHH now it was his Chance to become the World Heavyweight Champion of the Monday Night Raw Brand. And with a fantastic ending Shawn Michaels Superkicked HHH inside the 10 tons of the Elimination Chamber [The First one] to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion and coming back to the top!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn once again the ChaMPION? This is one of the best Moments of WWE History 10/10 for this one!

Great One

8/10... amazing moment, HBK back on the top and one of the greatest gimmick matches debuts.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
8.5/10.....this was an unreal moment...I remember thinking he didn't have a chance to win this match and the crowd exploding when he won was awesome.

C4

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR SHAWN MICHAELS WINNING THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ***

Score = 84%, Well I think that Shawn coming back to the WWE in 2002, having a Main Event spot in one of the greatest Matches of all time for the World Heavyweight Championship deserves alot more than 84%.
No, I have seen many Ratings get a score as low as 15% but with Moments like this one 84? C'mon the score should be atleast 90%.
Anyways, it's your opinion so yeah!

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR SHAWN MICHAELS WINNING THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ***

C4

Rate the Moment 41:
The Brand Extension

mcmahon_vinceto.jpg

The Brand Extension happened in 2002, In terms of storyline, Ric Flair had become fifty percent owner of the WWF following Survivor Series 2001 after Shane and Stephanie McMahon had sold their stocks to him in order to purchase WCW and Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), respectively. Vince McMahon detested having to share his creation with Flair and looked for a way to dissolve their partnership. After entering a feud with The Undertaker, Flair sought a match with him at WrestleMania X8. However, the WWF Board of Directors would only allow the match if Flair were to return one hundred percent control to McMahon. Flair agreed, however, the Board also reserved the right to review the ownership status of the WWF following WrestleMania. Their decision was to split the entire WWF roster into two separate entities, with Vince McMahon in command of SmackDown! and Ric Flair in command of RAW.A draft was held the following week on RAW. Each owner would get a total of thirty picks.The brand extension officially began on April 1, 2002, History in the making.

Travis40

8/10, it was the end of the WWF and the start of WWE...sad to see it go though, but hopefully someday we'll see it again...damn the brand extension

C4

Check out the first post again guys, A New Extreme RTMO has been put up, see if you can add into the Extreme RTMO, also a Unforgiven RTMO is coming up; Ideas for the Moments to be put in it will be really appreciated so yeah! And as always more and more suggestions from you guys are required :D

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
8.5/10

I remember being very excited to see where everyone was going to get drafted and the Rock being drafted number 1 was awesome, even if it meant he was going to Smackdown.

Could have been a bigger moment had the brand split actually meant something in the long run.

C4

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR THE BRAND EXTENSION RTMO ***

Score = 88%
It's a great Score with nice Ratings, better than some of the other I have seen. Anyways, Unforgiven RTMO, Extreme RTMO and SummerSlam RTMO coming up, Ideas as always appreciated; And yeah Do you prefer Multiple Moments at one time or One at a Time?

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR THE BRAND EXTENSION RTMO ***

C4

Rate the Moment 42:
Shawn Michaels and British Bulldog enter 1,2 in the Royalm Rumble, last the entire Match and are left in the final 2.

Ad-rr95.jpg

The final two participants were Shawn Michaels and The British Bulldog, who were also the first two participants in the match as well. Bulldog threw Michaels over the top rope and thought he had won the match. However, referees noted that only one of Michaels' feet touched the floor making him still legally in the match. Michaels then re-entered the ring and eliminated the Bulldog (who was celebrating on the second rope, facing the crowd) to win the Royal Rumble.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was something Big to remember and It was Shawn's big push in Florida that would take him to the top in the next few years still 8/10 from me.