Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Shawn Michaels wins the 1 hour Iron Man Match at WrestleMania XII-8.5/10 Great match but it would have been better if Bret won and hbk lost.

straight_edge76

RTMO 37: Shawn Michaels wins the 1 hour Iron Man Match at WrestleMania XII
7/10
It was one of the greatest matches in history, but since im a Bret Hart Mark, and a HBK hater it doesn't get as high of a score if Bret would have won. It was an exciting match, what every WrestleMania Main Event & Ironman Match have been measured by *And It Hasn't been toppen in either Category IMO the closest to touching it IMO is Benoit/HHH/HBk @ WM20* but... it was IMO one of the precursors of the Screwjob. Just look at Bret's reaction afterwords.

Travis40

RTMO 37: Shawn Michaels wins the 1 hour Iron Man Match at WrestleMania XII

No Doubt, 10/10

Great One

10/10, probably one of the greatest matches and shocking moments of all time for me.

Also like to say, this was one of my favorite threads and I believed had the most potential and was original as well. I forgot it about it for awhile, since I've been busy, but I'm back now. I also didn't like the multiple moments at one time set up, just stick to doing it this way. And remove the order of which you will be doing the moments in the beginning so that it will be somewhat unexpected and surprising when you reveal the moments. =)

And two moments to consider:

-Austin gets hit by a car.
-Vince McMahon's limo blows up as he enters.

C4

** RATINGS CLOSED FOR SHAWN MICHAELS WINNING WWF Championship **

Well, the Match was great and the moment was awesome is all I can read above, so well yeah! The Score is Great it's 95%
SCORE = 95%

** RATINGS CLOSED FOR SHAWN MICHAELS WINNING WWF Championship **

C4

RTMO 39:
The WWF-wCw InVasion

Wwfwcwecwinvasion.jpg

WWF or wCw was the question in the mind of the superstars, in one of the most Brilliant Storylines ever we had the InVasion. Invasion took the place of a ongoing Invasion storyline. As part of the angle, Linda McMahon had every match feature WWF wrestlers against WCW/ECW wrestlers. Team WCW/ECW (Booker T, Diamond Dallas Page, Rhyno and The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von)) (w/Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, and Paul Heyman) would face Team WWF (Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, and Kane) (w/Vince McMahon) in the Main Event and wCw/ECW Defeated the WWF Team. A Moment to remember for a long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I don't know it was a very un-successful Storyline in many eyes; but I think it was good. Still I will give it 7/10.

Nation

9/10 I would give it a higher rating if wcw wasn't bought by vince and they were still in business. Still it brought many stars over such as RVD,Booker,Torrie,Rhino and others. Which has helped the wwe in the long run.

C4

The InVasion! It's been like 6 years since that awful as you might call situation. Anyways, I'm talking about the WWF vs ECW/wCw InVasion PPV and not about the buyout of Vince McMahon over wCw. That one is already done in some other RTMO; you can check it up in the RTMO list on the first page. Anyways, I was thinking of having a RE-RTMO for Moments which were Rated lower than 50. What do you people say?

Bradders

Reaction score
The PPV itself I give 7.5/10 not that great for the talent involved.

PeepShow

Damn, see, I thought it was better than you guys give it credit for.

Overall: 9/10