Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Maven had no life man! I'm sick of posting moments like this which get a 1.5 or something, I really need some top chart Moments, Contribute People!

Bradders

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels returns to wrestling in 2002, HBK breaks his back, Mike Tyson knocks out Michaels, fake reuniting of DX, real reuniting of DX, The Triple Cage match among others.

C4

Maven dropkicks the Undertaker out of the Royal Rumble.

The Moment has been closed due to bad Ratings, it's a Defunct Moment.

C4

Rate the Moment 36:
Eric Bischoff comes to the WWE and hugs Vince McMahon

Two of the biggest Rivals of the late 90's coming together on the same show and hugging? Is this a Dream?
Eric and Vince hug each other?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/10 from me.

By the way a Special Summerslam Rate the Moments is coming up, so next time you post tell me some special Moment in history of Summerslam.

Bradders

Reaction score
9/10 because Vince proved he was so egotistic, also HBK vs. HHH and Owen/Bret

Also Austin breaks his neck at 1997 Summerslam

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
9/10 because I never thought I would see the 2 of them side by side.

My vote for best Summerslam moment:
Undertaker vs Fake Undertaker at the '94 Summerslam

C4

The Brand New SummerSlam RTMO Page is made, if you want to see it then go over to the First Page and see the first Post. The Summerslam RTMo will come soon, if you see the post you can see the Moment's I have entered; if you want to Contribute in any way then you are always Welcome :) And Bradders Contributions have also been added to the Summerslam RTMO.

straight_edge76

Eric Bischoff comes to the WWE and hugs Vince McMahon
8/10 A pretty bid deal for me, they both were able to swallow there pride & work together

Heres an idea of mine for a SS RTMO
Brock Lesner beats the Rock at Summer Slam 2002 to become the WWE Undisputed Champion.

Travis40

Eric Bischoff comes to WWE and hugs Vince McMahon

A Very, very big deal...I'll give it a......9.5/10

C4

RATINGS CLOSED FOR VINCE MCMAHON HUGS ERIC BISCHOFF

Score = 91%
For that much of a Historic Moment there is not doubt that we will get a Score Above 90%.

RATINGS CLOSED FOR VINCE MCMAHON HUGS ERIC BISCHOFF

C4

RTMO 37: Shawn Michaels wins the 1 hour Iron Man Match at WrestleMania XII

WrestleMania always has always been the granddaddy of them all and there are Moments in WrestleMania which makes it so important and so historic.
Hogan and Andre made the Impact, Undertaker and Gonzales set a stage but in history of WWE there has been no match like that when Shawn Michaels won his first WWF Championship it was WrestleMania XII in March 1996, he pinned Bret Hart in the 'sudden death' overtime of their sixty minute Iron Man match, which had ended in a 0-0 tie. One of the most historic Matches in WWE history. The match between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels is the longest match in the history of WrestleMania.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Match was great, these two made it look so perfect. And it's one of my fav matches of all time. Despite the long 1 hour I still like the Match it's cool.

Bradders

Reaction score
10/10 forget the Austin 3:16, this started the whole wrestling boom again and it was a great match and it wasn't even boring and one of the greatest main events of all time.

Reaction score
I don't really give 10/10 but I have to in this situation. This match was perfect, it was the longest match in WrestleMania and I believe it was the best on as well. The whole match was simply increasable and it deserves to be remembered as long as it is possible. The match lest people out of their sets and the ending was shocking.

10/10

kingovkings

Reaction score
i agree this match was amazing and ive watched over n over again ive lost count id say 10/10