Rate the Moments Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
7/10 at the time it was huge, we thought of the amazing possibilities. Angle, RVD and Show was on the roster, sadly it went downhill.

Soulpower

8/10. A lot of people had high hopes for the show and the roster at the time was pretty good.... Then the first show aired and it BOMBED!!! Its had it fair share of moments, but so far its been a bit of a dissapointent.

So while its bad now, at the time it had the potential to be great.

C4

*** Ratings Closed for Rate the Moment 57 ***

Score = 70%, Well when ECW came everyone was excited and that's what this Moment was about so 70% is an okay score.

*** Ratings Closed for Rate the Moment 57 ***

C4

Rate the Moment 58:
Stone Cold Becomes the WWF Champion at WrestleMania 14

austin_calapr99.jpg

On an episode of Monday Night Raw in Early 98' Austin interrupted Vince McMahon in his presentation of a special appearance by Mike Tyson over the objection of McMahon referring to Tyson as "the baddest man on the planet" Austin gave Tyson the double-bird (two middle fingers) which led to Tyson shoving Austin and the two needed to be separated, much to McMahon's embarrassment, who began to publicly disapprove of the prospect of Austin as his champion. Tyson would later be announced to be "the special enforcer" for the main event at WrestleMania XIV, although he also appeared to be aligning himself with WWF Champion Shawn Michaels' stable D-Generation X. This led to his WWF Championship match against Michaels at WrestleMania XIV where he won his first WWF Championship with help from Mike Tyson, who ended up double-crossing DX by making the deciding three-count against Michaels. This victory ushered in the Austin Era, and with it, the Attitude Era.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I call it the start of the Attitude Era and Stone Cold Steve Austin Era, the beginning of good Wrestling and Sports Entertainment! 10/10 from me. Stone Cold would turn out to be the biggest Superstar in the WWF after Hulk Hogan and that's big for him. The Rock - Austin - McMahon would entertain for the next 2 years making WWF so much interesting!

C4

Woah, I think we are going to beat Hogan slamming Andre and Edge using the Money in the Bank, both are tied at 97% but looking at three 10's over here we might be having a 100% Score! Great going for this Moment!

Travis40

1/10 Austin is shit

j/k I think this moment deserves a 10/10, one of the best wrestling moments ever.

C4

^ What the shit Travis a 1/10 is not allowed in a Moment which has more than 2 10/10's in it given before, your Rating will not be Counted!

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR RATE THE MOMENT 58 ***

Score = 100%, For the first time in the Rate the Moments! Thread history we have a 100% Score and this is the highest Score beating both Hogan Slamming Andre and Edge winning World Championship which were both tied at 97%. Excellent Score.This will be in the "LOWER THE SCORE" Rate the Moments! which will be coming up pretty soon after the No Mercy Rate the Moments.

*** RATINGS CLOSED FOR RATE THE MOMENT 58 ***

The Rated R CMStar

LOl County read the whole post, he gave it a 10/10.

I am giving it 9/10.

Soulpower

I know you said its close, but still.... I would have given it a 10/10.

C4

Rate the Moment 59:
John Cena breaks the Master Lock

Chris Masters, the Man who made the Master Lock which no one could break, he was undefeated for 2 years but then came John Cena who challenged Chris Masters to the Master Lock Challenge and proved he can do anything, John Cena escaped the Master Lock!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really the big moment, de-push for Chris Masters! 5/10 from me.

Soulpower

1/10... I don't even remember this happening, so it can't be much of a moment.