Randy Orton Wants Time Off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Shawn Michaels was in a similar position (sort of) in 1997, so he rebelled and created Degeneration X.
Orton is upset about his spot, he's bored and wants to do something else.
He has far more stroke than he believes. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result....than Orton should do something different,

Yeah, Orton should do something different, indeed... Take a year off, instead of being a charisma vacuum. His character has been so freakin' stale, that even a face turn at this point wouldn't really help him. While I like the guy as a wrestler, the character is completely meh. Go away for a year, Randy, come back with a new look and new music, rejuvenate yourself and we are gonna give a fuck.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Could be critical for business. The best draw in the company when you look at money put in the til.

Worrying times for Vinny Mac and the lads

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Orton wanting time off equals Orton vs Lesnar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmbroseFan920

Jobber
Reaction score
Randy's time off should have happened a very long time ago. He needs it bad. I think he should go away, It doesn't need to be short time off, but I would say at least a year. Same with Cena.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Randy's time off should have happened a very long time ago. He needs it bad. I think he should go away, It doesn't need to be short time off, but I would say at least a year. Same with Cena.

Cena needs to go away... Permanently. Retire, John. We don't need you and we sure as hell don't want you... Unless you turn heel. But nah, you're too bland to do that once again.

AmbroseFan920

Jobber
Reaction score
Cena needs to go away... Permanently. Retire, John. We don't need you and we sure as hell don't want you... Unless you turn heel. But nah, you're too bland to do that once again.

I'm a cena fan, but i do agree that he needs to turn heel.