Randy Orton suspended for 60 days

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kushikimi

Reaction score
1. If they mandate Rehab... that would mean the wrestler couldn't be wrestling either so it's kinda the same deal of a suspension.

2. Probably they suspended Randy because there was a lot of buzz going around wrestling, especially in Mexico, with Rey's suspension when reports said he just popped on one show to say hi to the guys and got a surprise drug testing, which didn't sit well with anyone. Maybe Randy is just paying for that buzz and to quiet the critics.

Eddie North

Reaction score
TBH, I would say keep the three strikes, but modify it, Where the first strike gets 30 days suspension AND rehab, second gets 60 and Rehab third gets Rehab until clean or option to quit.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I've read on quite a few websites that there are people lobbying for Randy to be fired. Also, there are reports that he had a "heated" meeting with Trips and Vince at WWE HQ in regards to his suspension.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
WWE firing Randy Orton would be the dumbest thing they've ever done.

OMG I seriously hope they do. Randy Orton RKOing Bobby Roode at Slammiversary X would be THE mark out moment of the year.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Best believe if WWE did get rid of Orton, TNA would be foolish if they didn't do everything in their power to acquire him. Then again, it was brought to my attention that when Hardy won the WWE title, he was at two strikes as well.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah WWE fire Randy. That'd be a great move. Good luck find a workhorse like him

The Viper

Reaction score
WWE firing Randy Orton would be the dumbest thing they've ever done.

OMG I seriously hope they do. Randy Orton RKOing Bobby Roode at Slammiversary X would be THE mark out moment of the year.

The year? More like of the fucking next 3 decades! Good God, that would be fantastic. It's pure fantasy booking, but I'd cry if that happened.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Yeah WWE fire Randy. That'd be a great move. Good luck find a workhorse like him

There are plenty of workhorses out there that would love to take Randy's place, it's just a matter of WWE pushing that person to the level Randy has been.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Orton is even more established in the WWE than Punk, so it wouldn't be easy to replace him. It's possible, just not easy.

As for TNA.. they're more likely to wait until he's barely relevant any more in about 10 years before they pursue him, cause that's just how they roll.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
Who's lobbying for Randy to get fired though? People inside the WWE? There's obviously so much more to this story than a basic wellness violation. This all couldn't have stemmed from getting popped for steroids. I'm really curious to know exactly what the hell is going on.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
It's an interesting scenario for sure. WWE can no longer commit to pushing Orton long term due to the fear of him testing positive again. At the same time, they're not gonna want a guy they've built up for 10 years to suddenly fall into TNA's hands. Orton has really fucked WWE over big time.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Randy Orton vs Sheamus for the world title at WrestleMania 29.

1 day before the show: Randy Orton has been released from his WWE contract due to his 3rd violation of WWE's wellness policy. We wish him the best of luck in all his future endeavors.

Vince McMahon: FUCK YOU ALL!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Correction: If Randy Orton shows up to a live event completely stoned out of his mind, THEN he'd be saying "Fuck you all".