• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random WWE Discussion Thread

Troy

I actually don't think it would be too bad a gift, it would be a fun thing to have.

This new Sheamus t-shirt is one of the best WWE have released this year.

W03624X.jpg

Andrew

Them gnomes are awesome as!

That Sheamus shirt looks absolutely win, I might have to buy a WWE shirt for my birthday in March 2012.

Dale

Super Moderator
- You may have noticed the word "wrestler" or "wrestling" mentioned on WWE TV recently. Word is that WWE has relaxed their policies on words that they don't want being used as ratings have gone down.
Well I wouldn't say it's made ratings go down, but I much prefer being refered to as a WWE fan as opposed to a member of the WWE Universe for example.

PHX

Legacy Member
Pretty silly to put a ban on little stuff like that anyways. Everyone knows it's wrestling no matter how much they try and get over the term entertainer.

That Hayley Fan

Here's my random thought:

What in the hell was up with that garbage that Kofi Kingston did on Smackdown? Cole looks stupid so i'm gonna put it on just to win the match? Umm.

Dale

Super Moderator
Depending what the fan support is like down there I don't see why not considering they tape in other countries.

Heisenberg

We currently get one tour a year which includes a show in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. I'm not sure on Brisbanes attendance but Melbourne and Sydney get around 12k each.

House Shows.

Troy

They definitely should tape in Australia. They have done Japan, Italy, England and Mexico and surely Australia must be next on the list. The shows are always packed here and they have been coming here for many years now, shame that Adelaide missed out this time around. The crowds are really loud here and they would easily be able to get 20k to a taping if they booked a bigger arena.

Heisenberg

Exactly, the Global Warning Tour in Melbourne at the 'Colonial Stadium' (now renamed Etihad Stadium) back in 2002 drew an attendance of over 50,000. Mostly because of the strong card but nether the less, a taping would still draw a decent crowd.

Also, it wasn't a tv taping. But it was taped and released on dvd/vhs.