Random WWE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Basically just a thread to share random bits of news, images, videos or whatever that you didn't feel was worthy of a thread of it's own.

I was looking at the website the other day and saw this top for Kofi and couldn't help but laugh;

76252BX.jpg

Are they serious about this top? That cartoon is just funny, it looks like an evil bomb.

Some of the Tough Enough tops are pretty good with this probably being my favourite;

W03167AX.jpg

So if you find any good or bad WWE merchandise post an image of it in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I am digging that Tough Enough t-shirt. Great idea for a thread Troy might start posting my favorite shirts, and least favorite shirts from WWE.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
There are ten different Tough Enough tops and a lot of them are good. They are tops that you could wear in public without getting strange looks.

Just saw Goldusts top and honestly they will be lucky to sell one hundred of them. The designer didn't have to think to hard when designing this top.

W02922X.jpg

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
67014Bpi.jpg

I like this Sin Cara shirt it is a good way to promote him. I might get it for my WWE shirt collection. The touch of spanish is nice.

35356pi.jpg

This is the Rock's new WWE team bring it Canada shirt. It is alright kind of random with just a bull with the Canadian flag design.

76029pi.jpg

Had to throw in a Edge shirt, this is one of the first he made when he became the Rated R superstar. I like it especially at the time it was made, it is basic and gets to the point of who the Rated R Superstar is.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The Sin Cara is good I like how they didn't put the design on a black top like they do for 90% of the merchandise, the light blue looks good.

The new Rock shirts are just so plain. The image is so small it is basically a black top with a logo rather than it being a clear image on the shirt.

Yeah that Edge shirt was probably the best one he had.

This is Evan Bournes shirt and it just confuses me why they made it so complex. You wouldn't know this was a wrestling shirt and it is just bad.

W02747X.jpg

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
As a Canadian, I love the Brahma Bull with the Maple Leaf backdrop, think it has a bunch of flags behind it on other t-shirts.

Didn't realize the Tough Enough logo was Takers Ministry logo.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Besides the fact it says Evan Bourne on it that is about it. It is too complex not to mention it is ugly looking too. WWE with recent shirts have been trying to make them some what hardcore for some fans that want to look cool with them.

06783th.jpg

Guys what are your opinions on this limited edition Cena shirt? I kind of want to get it for me to wear during live events, but it looks kind of bad.

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is probably the worst Cena shirt they have released. The main image is a terrible choice because of his facial expression. It just doesn't look like a Cena shirt either.

Reaction score
Some of my African American friends have been making remarks about Kofi's new, er, logo. These are pretty laid-back guys but the picture is pretty racist (it actually reminds me of pictures from some old kids books I come across here and there)
The lime green is horrible though. I hate his new outfit.

I don't like that one Chase. I am not a Cena fan at all but his new red t-shirt is less loud than the previous ones, I'd go for that one.

I like the Punk/Nexus tee

W03073X.jpg

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Should probably tell your black friends to lighten up and stop seeing racial epithets in everything, but thats just my opinion. What do I know, I'm just a invisible minority who doesn't give power to images or words. Anyhoo....

42287sm.jpg

This is probably the best DX shirt thats been made since they restarted.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I like that DX shirt it is really nice and very cool looking. The CM Punk/Nexus shirt is pretty cool too the color and the N on the side is pretty nice.

Reaction score
Should probably tell your black friends to lighten up and stop seeing racial epithets in everything, but thats just my opinion. What do I know, I'm just a invisible minority who doesn't give power to images or words. Anyhoo....

Well, they were actually laughing at it. It does deserve to be made fun of.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That DX shirt is good, it is nice seeing a serious DX shirt rather than a comedy shirt like the last one with "Vince loves male chickens".

The Nexus shirt I like except for the arms on the top, they are featured too prominently on the shirt. I get why they are there but maybe if they were scaled down a bit it would be better.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
W03193X.jpg

Not a fan of this shirt because I am not a big fan of huge real images on the wrestlers shirts. The may look fine for people to wear to events but look odd outside of it. More general shirts I think look better since they can be worn everywhere.

W02926CX.jpg

I prefer this version of the shirt.