• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Thought/Joke of the Day

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I sometimes wonder how differently my life woulda been if I lived with my mom instead of my dad growing up. I made the choice when I was quite young to move in with him, and it's just wild to think about the fact I would have had a whole new school, set of friends, living situation and what have you growing up. I don't regret growing up with my dad as he's a great guy and taught me a lot, but it's interesting to think about how a choice like that could change your whole life basically. Hell, I could have a whole set of different hobbies as my dad was a big gamer and he influenced a lot of my taste in music, movies as well.

Anybody else with split parents when they were young think about this a lot?

Kyle Gage

House of Madness
“I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with ’em later."