random question (need advice)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
The fact you resort to petty name-calling when called out for your pathetic advice just proves you aren't the type of person who should be giving it to anyone. But if he wants to handle the matter like a complete pussy, he should take the advice of either of the 3 posts above me. Nothing says "coward" like a guy who does nothing about his problems. And I don't give a damn what AF chooses to do, I fully expect him to make the wrong decision and make matters worse. This thread was making my head hurt from the overload of FAIL being posted and I would've felt bad for not intervening.

Though I gotta admit, I do find it hilarious reading little boys throw around phrases like "be a bigger man" when they clearly haven't a clue how to even be a small one. I probably should have let it go on a little longer for the sake of my own entertainment value, but I'm a nice guy.

All this has shown is your immaturity. Someone came in and asked for peoples opinions on how best to deal with a situation, and all you can do is harass the people who actually attempt to give him advice other than "beat his fucking face in". Just because your brain is so under developed that violence is all you can think of in a problem solving situation does not mean it is the only option to solving a problem.

And being the bigger man, is about taking responsibility, so clearly you have no clue what it is you are going on about.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I don't think you truly understand what you're talking about there champ. You make it seem like he should fight the guy. We have really given him the best advice, but of course you and your ungodly wisdom are the clear genius of this group and know all about this stuff. You've clearly never been in this kind of situation.
Oops I forgot I was dealing with a telepath here. My mistake.

And actually, you're right. I have never been involved in a Facebook coup because I'm not a pansy whose afraid of a fight and I can handle my issues with my friends in person. But if he truly can't look his own friend in the face without worrying about getting punched in his, I retract my previous statements and suggest a more practical approach... like Victoria's Secret, Forever 21, Lane Bryant if he has weight problems... you know, places he can shop for a new pair of panties.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score

And actually, you're right. I have never been involved in a Facebook coup because I'm not a pansy whose afraid of a fight and I can handle my issues with my friends in person. But if he truly can't look his own friend in the face without worrying about getting punched in his, I retract my previous statements and suggest a more practical approach... like Victoria's Secret, Forever 21, Lane Bryant if he has weight problems... you know, places he can shop for a new pair of panties.

Thanks for proving my point.

Reactions: 1 person

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Simply put, you have no real opinion here. I was under the impression you were an adult, but clearly if all you can think of doing is fighting someone to solve a problem, you haven't matured properly. AF doesn't want a conflict, so we gave him a bit more mature option instead of facing the guy and pretty much looking for a fight. Thanks for coming out.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Thanks for proving my point.
You seem angry. That's okay, I would probably feel angry too if I opened up my eHeart to give someone advice and then realized I wasn't mature enough to do it. I never said he should fight the guy either, but clearly that's something you and the dog are typically worried sick of when confronting someone. Even if he just wanted to make things right with the guy and settle the matter peacefully in person, you still think there's a good chance his friend would attack him. It can be very easy to map someone who posts on an internet message board 5,348 times in 6 months and I can only guess what your reason for living your life through the internet is. Likely a result of underdeveloped social skills as you've persistently demonstrated in this thread, particularly your suggestion to message the friend about it as you are messaging me now. This is how you deal with things, so be it. But you really shouldn't bring others down to your level, bro. Let the guy at least have a chance at a real relationship with a real friend.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
You seem angry. That's okay, I would probably feel angry too if I opened up my eHeart to give someone advice and then realized I wasn't mature enough to do it. I never said he should fight the guy either, but clearly that's something you and the dog are typically worried sick of when confronting someone. Even if he just wanted to make things right with the guy and settle the matter peacefully in person, you still think there's a good chance his friend would attack him. It can be very easy to map someone who posts on an internet message board 5,348 times in 6 months and I can only guess what your reason for living your life through the internet is. Likely a result of underdeveloped social skills as you've persistently demonstrated in this thread, particularly your suggestion to message the friend about it as you are messaging me now. This is how you deal with things, so be it. But you really shouldn't bring others down to your level, bro. Let the guy at least have a chance at a real relationship with a real friend.

Really?

I'm not a pansy whose afraid of a fight

Sure as hell sounds like thats the advice you are trying to give, but being so damned vague about it so people dont call you out on it. Problem is you were, and this is the exact reason you cant let it go that someone gave reasonable advice on a subject without resorting to violence.

I get it though, evolution has passed you by, I am sure when homosapiens first emerged that homofloresiensis tried getting violent.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Really?

Sure as hell sounds like thats the advice you are trying to give, but being so damned vague about it so people dont call you out on it. Problem is you were, and this is the exact reason you cant let it go that someone gave reasonable advice on a subject without resorting to violence.

I get it though, evolution has passed you by, I am sure when homosapiens first emerged that homofloresiensis tried getting violent.
How is saying "I'm not afraid of a fight" the same as "he should instigate a fight with his friend"? It's not. But I get it, you don't like confronting people in person because you're worried about getting your face smashed in most of the time. Men aren't.

Also... "homo sapiens" and "homo floresiensis" are both two separate words. Please learn how to spell them before executing dialogue above your current level of intelligence. Your shady use of conjunctions needs work as well, but it doesn't come off as pretentious unless the person you're talking to actually believes they should take you seriously, which I am very far from right now. And right now, you're probably just contemplating how to appropriately fire back at me and call me a "grammar Nazi blah blah blah", and I encourage you to follow through with it. Stupidity is easy to predict. I challenge you to do something much more unexpected... such as re-read what I've said under the acknowledgement that you're probably not very good at dealing with social matters and formulate a new hypothesis for the sentiments I illustrated here. You don't strike me as dumb, but you're not quite "bequeathing advice" material yet.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The best idea is to obviously send me his password details.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
How is saying "I'm not afraid of a fight" the same as "he should instigate a fight with his friend"? It's not. But I get it, you don't like confronting people in person because you're worried about getting your face smashed in most of the time. Men aren't. Also... "homo sapiens" and "homo floresiensis" are both two separate words. Please learn how to spell them before executing dialogue above your current level of intelligence. Your shady use of conjunctions needs work as well, but it doesn't come off as pretentious unless the person you're talking to actually believes they should take you seriously, which I am very far from right now. And right now, you're probably just contemplating how to appropriately fire back at me and call me a "grammar Nazi blah blah blah", and I encourage you to follow through with it. Stupidity is easy to predict. I challenge you to do something much more unexpected... such as re-read what I've said under the acknowledgement that you're probably not very good at dealing with social matters and formulate a new hypothesis for the sentiments I illustrated here. You don't strike me as dumb, but you're not quite "bequeathing advice" material yet.

Like I stated before, its a blanket statement made by you in an attempt to look like you are not suggesting violence, when infact you are. Its in part why you believe he should confront him face to face instead of trying to mend the bridge over the phone or through email first. Hell, who knows the guy could beat the shit out of him either which way, but its a far more mature way of trying to resolve conflict.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This is dumb, it's just facebook.

Stupid kids.

Forget it or hack his facebook and come out the closet.

Problem solved.

AF.

Reaction score
And then...

So basically, Santa's Little Blunder has no fucking clue, but +2 post count ftw!

I'll be frank with you, AF... you've never struck me as a particularly smart person and I don't mean that as an insult, but it's just that most of the shit you post here is just seems blurted out without a modicum of second thought as if you just never really think anything over before you publish it online. Or hell, maybe I'm giving you too much credit and you really are just a broken toaster, but I hope I'm wrong about that.

Despite the complete lack of seriousness you show practically everything here, I'll give you the solicited serious response you were looking for. Quit logging into your ex-buddy's Facebook and invading his privacy like a woman. You honestly act more like an ex-girlfriend than just an ex-friend. The fact you even contemplated whether sabotaging his Facebook was justified revenge or not just goes to show what a coward and immature child you are. You chastise him for going behind YOUR back when you are doing the exact same thing to him which makes you a hypocrite. To be fair, your ex-buddy doesn't seem any brighter than you by giving you his Facebook password, but you could still be the better man. And by "you could be" I'm really not implying it's even within the capabilities of your maturity, just that it is the best option of the two you presented. You never know, you might actually grow up one day and want to make things right with the prick. In fact, you could probably just skip through all the bullshit and do that right now, but that's clearly a much too complicated concept for a Facebook drama queen like yourself.

That being said, grow the fuck up.

Jesus, didn't think posting this thread was an immature thing at all, as I usually find it easier to ask people over a forum how to handle situations like these because I don't like snooping around behind peoples backs. The internet is good place to find advice as many people have many different opinions and different inputs, some serious some not so. That being said, I am a very blunt easy-going person in general, we're probably exact opposites in real life as we are posting on this forum. I've admitted to not putting efforts into my posts on here, as I rarely post more than 3-4 lines (and I'm starting to get tired from this little paragraph I've got going on here). I don't care about my rep on an internet forum, I'm more focussed on my real life and couldn't care less whether I'm considered a good poster or not. Most people on this forum are great blokes from what I've noticed. If your intention was to not insult me, you failed. Whilst I'm insulted, it doesn't bother me what a guy from the other side of the world over his keyboard says about me, it bothers me that people that I know who I thought were cool people are slandering me and my friends over a Facebook 'group convo' and I just wanted advice on how to handle it.

I'm not looking to rekindle the friendship with said person, because he is an absolute twat and is one of the most self-centered individuals I've ever met in life.

Thanks to those who contributed to the thread, I've chosen not to log onto his account and let whaever's being said be said. It isn't meant for my eyes, and quite frankly I've stopped giving a fuck since the day I posted this thread.

AF.

Reaction score
How is saying "I'm not afraid of a fight" the same as "he should instigate a fight with his friend"? It's not. But I get it, you don't like confronting people in person because you're worried about getting your face smashed in most of the time. Men aren't.

Also lol'd at this, we have a badass here folks. Go away.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Like I stated before, its a blanket statement made by you in an attempt to look like you are not suggesting violence, when infact you are. Its in part why you believe he should confront him face to face instead of trying to mend the bridge over the phone or through email first. Hell, who knows the guy could beat the shit out of him either which way, but its a far more mature way of trying to resolve conflict.
I blatantly stated that he shouldn't pick a fight with the guy. Why are you so insistent that I am lying about it? If getting himself beat up is what I was pushing for, I would have suggested something much more threatening other than simply speaking to him in person, which isn't threatening at all. But you know that getting me to say otherwise is your last chance to be right about something in this thread. Sorry, but you're out of ammo.

Serious question though, when was the last time you got into a fight with someone and what was the outcome? Because honestly, I have never encountered a GUY who is more opposed to confrontation as you. You seem terrified of it and you curiously assume the worst.
Jesus, didn't think posting this thread was an immature thing at all, as I usually find it easier to ask people over a forum how to handle situations like these because I don't like snooping around behind peoples backs. The internet is good place to find advice as many people have many different opinions and different inputs, some serious some not so. That being said, I am a very blunt easy-going person in general, we're probably exact opposites in real life as we are posting on this forum. I've admitted to not putting efforts into my posts on here, as I rarely post more than 3-4 lines (and I'm starting to get tired from this little paragraph I've got going on here). I don't care about my rep on an internet forum, I'm more focussed on my real life and couldn't care less whether I'm considered a good poster or not. Most people on this forum are great blokes from what I've noticed. If your intention was to not insult me, you failed. Whilst I'm insulted, it doesn't bother me what a guy from the other side of the world over his keyboard says about me, it bothers me that people that I know who I thought were cool people are slandering me and my friends over a Facebook 'group convo' and I just wanted advice on how to handle it.

I'm not looking to rekindle the friendship with said person, because he is an absolute twat and is one of the most self-centered individuals I've ever met in life.

Thanks to those who contributed to the thread, I've chosen not to log onto his account and let whaever's being said be said. It isn't meant for my eyes, and quite frankly I've stopped giving a fuck since the day I posted this thread.

You find it easier to ask inexperienced strangers on a forum because you think you'll get the immature answer you're looking for and you suck at dealing with people in real life, clearly evidenced by your transparent excuse for dimwitted posts as "I'm too busy with my REAL LIFE." Keep telling yourself that.

At least the coward's way of handling the matter (which unsurprisingly is the one you elected to go with) will avoid any unpleasant consequences you may regret later since you've chosen to neglect the issue entirely. It's just too bad you didn't have the balls to resolve the matter with him, even if you don't plan on being friends anymore. And like all cowards, you pretend this issue isn't even really an issue anymore because you've become used to the smell of shit and you don't want to explain why you don't have the courage to look him in the face. But if this didn't bother you, you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.

Enjoy being a kid, but eventually you'll have to face your issues or get used to being pissed on the rest of your life.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what makes him a coward for not wanting any kind of confrontation. Who's to say he can't handle a fight? Not every problem can be solved in a certain way. This is the type of situation where if you don't want to be friends with someone, just sever any and all contact. I did with some idiots, and I'm much better off for it. But that's somewhat for an entirely different reason than what AF is going through, but the principle is pretty much the same. Plus, if the guy he's currently not talking to is including other people who seem to be siding with him, who's to say they won't fill the guys head with stupid bullshit instigating a fight? Sure it doesn't always lead to a fight, but it also can. Why take that chance? Could be that AF just simply doesn't want anything to do with the guy. Nothing really cowardly about it honestly.

AF.

Reaction score
You find it easier to ask inexperienced strangers on a forum because you think you'll get the immature answer you're looking for and you suck at dealing with people in real life, clearly evidenced by your transparent excuse for dimwitted posts as "I'm too busy with my REAL LIFE." Keep telling yourself that.

At least the coward's way of handling the matter (which unsurprisingly is the one you elected to go with) will avoid any unpleasant consequences you may regret later since you've chosen to neglect the issue entirely. It's just too bad you didn't have the balls to resolve the matter with him, even if you don't plan on being friends anymore. And like all cowards, you pretend this issue isn't even really an issue anymore because you've become used to the smell of shit and you don't want to explain why you don't have the courage to look him in the face. But if this didn't bother you, you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.

Enjoy being a kid, but eventually you'll have to face your issues or get used to being pissed on the rest of your life.

I came to the forum to deal with a problem I have in my life, and I've gotten some good responses that have helped me accordingly. Obviously I am focused on my 'REAL LIFE' because that's what this thread is about. It isn't about someone talking about me online, it's about a real life issue and due to posting this thread, I've solved. I came to the forum also because I'm not going to run around telling people that I know I've got his password.

I don't think the things behind said behind my back warrant a confrontation, but that's for me to decide and not the forum. I originally felt offended at the time, but have since gotten over the issue entirely. Now you're just dragging this out to make your online life more exciting because your real life isn't sufficing.