random question (need advice)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
I had a mate who me and him were pretty close for a couple years. For whatever reason we've had a falling out, and don't speak anymore. I removed him off Facebook because he is a twat in general. That's not the thing I'm worried about. I know his password for his Facebook account, but he doesn't remember giving it to me. So basically I go on there and read things about him backstabbing me along with a couple others I know locally chiming in aswell.

I can't do much about it because I'm not supposed to see what's being written, but I know things are being said about me. What is the best way to handle this situation? He alongside another bloke at the sports club I play at are backstabbing through Facebook. Should I stop going on there and seeing the bullshit?

Revenge is probably not in the equation - fucking with his Facebook would be fun but eventually he would figure out its me and it would cause further trouble.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
stop checking the page and forget any of the things you've read... We as guys say and do stupid things, especially when we feel someone has wronged us, but the world has a funny way of repaying the wrongs we do and I feel if it's meant for you to do something, you will get your chance... Don't go looking for a reason..

AF.

Reaction score
Yeah the whole is really over a cricket game we've organized. What is supposed to be a 'friendly' has turned into something a lot more heated and it's bugging me.

I'm reading things that I don't want to see, not only insulting myself but my friends aswell. I'm going to take on board your advice and not read the shit anymore.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Slowly and methodically, delete a friend or two from his friends list on his facebook. Don't make it obvious, just one per week.

AF.

Reaction score
If he continues to do so I will inconspicuously fuck with his Facebook.

Taking onboard the advice nevertheless.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah stop reading it. Be the bigger man about it and don't give a shit. It's not worth the hassle.
And then...

Or you could change his password and email that is set to that profile.
So basically, Santa's Little Blunder has no fucking clue, but +2 post count ftw!

I'll be frank with you, AF... you've never struck me as a particularly smart person and I don't mean that as an insult, but it's just that most of the shit you post here is just seems blurted out without a modicum of second thought as if you just never really think anything over before you publish it online. Or hell, maybe I'm giving you too much credit and you really are just a broken toaster, but I hope I'm wrong about that.

Despite the complete lack of seriousness you show practically everything here, I'll give you the solicited serious response you were looking for. Quit logging into your ex-buddy's Facebook and invading his privacy like a woman. You honestly act more like an ex-girlfriend than just an ex-friend. The fact you even contemplated whether sabotaging his Facebook was justified revenge or not just goes to show what a coward and immature child you are. You chastise him for going behind YOUR back when you are doing the exact same thing to him which makes you a hypocrite. To be fair, your ex-buddy doesn't seem any brighter than you by giving you his Facebook password, but you could still be the better man. And by "you could be" I'm really not implying it's even within the capabilities of your maturity, just that it is the best option of the two you presented. You never know, you might actually grow up one day and want to make things right with the prick. In fact, you could probably just skip through all the bullshit and do that right now, but that's clearly a much too complicated concept for a Facebook drama queen like yourself.

That being said, grow the fuck up.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
If you want to be the bigger man, send him a message letting him know that he should change his password, and admit to having his current one.

Nothing more will need to be said, you look like a nice guy looking out for someone who has wronged you, and if he really is a good friend he will see it for that, you might even get an apology because of it.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
No if he wants to be the "bigger man" he needs to be a MAN first and face the guy in person instead of pillow fighting on Facebook and iron out this Blue cricket quarrel. And suggesting that he should change his password will only confirm that he was using it and tempted to pull a dick move (and probably already has). Not only will he never trust him again, future reconciliation becomes unlikely.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I know getting the "man up" response is irritating, but in this case, not giving a fuck would literally fix all your problems.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
And then...

So basically, Santa's Little Blunder has no fucking clue, but +2 post count ftw!

I'll be frank with you, AF... you've never struck me as a particularly smart person and I don't mean that as an insult, but it's just that most of the shit you post here is just seems blurted out without a modicum of second thought as if you just never really think anything over before you publish it online. Or hell, maybe I'm giving you too much credit and you really are just a broken toaster, but I hope I'm wrong about that.

Despite the complete lack of seriousness you show practically everything here, I'll give you the solicited serious response you were looking for. Quit logging into your ex-buddy's Facebook and invading his privacy like a woman. You honestly act more like an ex-girlfriend than just an ex-friend. The fact you even contemplated whether sabotaging his Facebook was justified revenge or not just goes to show what a coward and immature child you are. You chastise him for going behind YOUR back when you are doing the exact same thing to him which makes you a hypocrite. To be fair, your ex-buddy doesn't seem any brighter than you by giving you his Facebook password, but you could still be the better man. And by "you could be" I'm really not implying it's even within the capabilities of your maturity, just that it is the best option of the two you presented. You never know, you might actually grow up one day and want to make things right with the prick. In fact, you could probably just skip through all the bullshit and do that right now, but that's clearly a much too complicated concept for a Facebook drama queen like yourself.

That being said, grow the fuck up.

I love it when tools take what I say the wrong way. I was just joking and going along with what the guy above me said. So calm your bitch tits there partner.

Seriously though AF don't do anything. Just don't bother with it. It's not worth getting into a bigger shitfest for.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
No if he wants to be the "bigger man" he needs to be a MAN first and face the guy in person instead of pillow fighting on Facebook and iron out this Blue cricket quarrel. And suggesting that he should change his password will only confirm that he was using it and tempted to pull a dick move (and probably already has). Not only will he never trust him again, future reconciliation becomes unlikely.

Something tells me you have never had to reconcile with anyone, mainly because you always see yourself as "in the right". If he jumps to conclussions about being on his account, nothing has been altered, so there is nothing suggesting he has ever used the password, it just shows he is an insufferable jackass. And if he were to confront him face to face, then you have the possibility of a fight. Something AF doesnt want to do from what I understood in the OP.

Also pretty sure he was asking for ways this could be ironed out without him having to worry about another insufferable jackass taking pod shots at him.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Something tells me you have never had to reconcile with anyone, mainly because you always see yourself as "in the right". If he jumps to conclussions about being on his account, nothing has been altered, so there is nothing suggesting he has ever used the password, it just shows he is an insufferable jackass. And if he were to confront him face to face, then you have the possibility of a fight. Something AF doesnt want to do from what I understood in the OP.

Also pretty sure he was asking for ways this could be ironed out without him having to worry about another insufferable jackass taking pod shots at him.

The fact you resort to petty name-calling when called out for your pathetic advice just proves you aren't the type of person who should be giving it to anyone. But if he wants to handle the matter like a complete pussy, he should take the advice of either of the 3 posts above me. Nothing says "coward" like a guy who does nothing about his problems. And I don't give a damn what AF chooses to do, I fully expect him to make the wrong decision and make matters worse. This thread was making my head hurt from the overload of FAIL being posted and I would've felt bad for not intervening.

Though I gotta admit, I do find it hilarious reading little boys throw around phrases like "be a bigger man" when they clearly haven't a clue how to even be a small one. I probably should have let it go on a little longer for the sake of my own entertainment value, but I'm a nice guy.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't think you truly understand what you're talking about there champ. You make it seem like he should fight the guy. We have really given him the best advice, but of course you and your ungodly wisdom are the clear genius of this group and know all about this stuff. You've clearly never been in this kind of situation.