Random news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have two problems with this....
1. I am against hunting as a sport or "game".
2. If they don't actually kill the bears, they will end up giving them diabetes.
:wiz::dafuq::ffs:
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
F*ck, throw shade on my censoring numb knob.

Been doing it forever. Never heard a peep from you.

Let me slide back to the LD. Later geeks.
I think this is cause you use the asterisk where it should be when censoring an actual swear/cuss word rather than misspelling a word and censoring it thinking it is a swear/cuss word. Just my guess but what do I know? I am a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think this is cause you use the asterisk where it should be when censoring an actual swear/cuss word rather than misspelling a word and censoring it thinking it is a swear/cuss word. Just my guess but what do I know? I am a cat.
I didn't know the correct spelling of the word! Sheesh! I'm nit the brightest bulb in the box lol

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
That's kind of your thing. Still dumb though.
Dumb because I have class and dare to do things my way.

Or dumb because you just feel entitled to raise a point nobody gives a sh*t about at all?

Last edited: