Random news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

It's so funny how hard some republicans try to protect their gun rights.
Why not increase the age, have a background check with a waiting period?
Why do they gotta make dumb reasons like no backpacks allowed, less school entrances and 100 more stupid excuses.
How many more kids are going to have to die for them to actually change something that will stop this. Fucking ridiculous.

Also dumb on the parents part for allowing their kids access to their guns. It's not a fucking toy.

Reactions: Rosie

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Why not increase the age, have a background check with a waiting period?

Background checks need to be more thorough, yes. Waiting periods are already a thing, 1-7 days depending where you are.
What age would you suggest? Keep in mind you can join the military at 17.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Background checks need to be more thorough, yes. Waiting periods are already a thing, 1-7 days depending where you are.
What age would you suggest? Keep in mind you can join the military at 17.
Isn't that usually because recruits kinda brainwash them into joining? (At least that's from what I've heard)

I'm probably thinking 20/21. I mean, that's already the drinking age. It's ridiculous that you can buy a gun before alcohol.
That's like me buying a gun then robbing a liquor store because I'm underage.

I see your point that people in the military will be handling guns during their time serving the country, but some exceptions should be made for them at least. I don't know, what are your views/thoughts?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm probably thinking 20/21. I mean, that's already the drinking age. It's ridiculous that you can buy a gun before alcohol.
Yeah and age doesn't dictate a level of maturity either. Just cause someone is 18 doesn't mean they act like an adult.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Isn't that usually because recruits kinda brainwash them into joining? (At least that's from what I've heard)

That's like me buying a gun then robbing a liquor store because I'm underage.

I see your point that people in the military will be handling guns during their time serving the country, but some exceptions should be made for them at least. I don't know, what are your views/thoughts?

I'd suggest bringing the drinking age down to 18, it's useless being as high as it is.
My view on guns.. no issue with them. I do have an issue with lazy people not following protocol when it comes to background checks or cowardly officers not doing their jobs, those of which should be sentenced to some serious jail time.
You can be damn sure I'm picking up a handgun and an AR-10 to protect my home and family, something which Europe lacks and regretfully so.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"This completely voluntary non taxpayer law is being opposed by groups who want to impose their values on others. "

If it is not directly taking your money to fund it, then why care what people want to do? I am against anything that takes my tax money to harm or murder human life, I just don't want to support any of it financially or directly but if a person is suffering, how can the state just tell them no if it is what they want?