Random news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

The cop did apologize and probably felt like an ass but I think him reaching in his pocket the second time when he turned around, the cop thought he was reaching for a gun. Then the cop had to make it about something else to not look like a crazy person which only ended up making it worse. Why not just say "I thought you were reaching for a gun" and none of this would have happened. lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The cop did apologize and probably felt like an ass but I think him reaching in his pocket the second time when he turned around, the cop thought he was reaching for a gun. Then the cop had to make it about something else to not look like a crazy person which only ended up making it worse. Why not just say "I thought you were reaching for a gun" and none of this would have happened. lol

This video is better.

Dunno, he seemed to be reaching for his gun even before the dude turned around. Though I will say, the dude was acting kind of weird/suspicious(?).

Seems to be a pretty controversial video going around, it's why I shared it.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of California cops are fucking thugs. At least from my experience.

Also, just my opinion. :3