Random Movie Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I am cute and nope what's it about?

Robi rosa plays Rico. Rico is a mechanic by day and a salsa dancer by night. His dreams are to win the dance contest and win a trip to Puerto Rico. Unfortunately his girlfriend and dance partner isn't very good. The gorgeous owner of the club is a good dancer and sets her sights on making rico her dance partner but he doesn't love her. He must choose between his girlfriend and his dream. In the meantime Rico's best friend Ken (Rodney Harvey) is dating Rico's sister Margharita. Rico is incredibly overprotective and he wants his sister to get an education instead of a boyfriend. Ken is afraid to tell Rico because it could jeopardize their friendship.

The movie is pretty good. All the dancing and music is great.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Why doesn't Vince Vaughen take on more serious roles? He can pull it off, sticking to comedies is a waste.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Why doesn't Vince Vaughen take on more serious roles? He can pull it off, sticking to comedies is a waste.
Because the paycheck is easier when you don't have to try as hard?

Just watched Stanley Kubrick's The Killing and wow, I forgot how awesome it is.

Castiel

Reaction score

He does serious? I've really only seen him as a comedy guy I believe and he's pretty atrocious in that role.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
He does serious? I've really only seen him as a comedy guy I believe and he's pretty atrocious in that role.
Yeah, I don't really find him all that funny either. I liked him in Swingers and that's about it. There's just something about him that annoys me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I liked him for awhile but after a while it got stale. But I dont hate him like I do Jack Black.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I agree it was very funny but it's not a movie i can rewatch over and over

Castiel

Reaction score
I bought my second Blu-Ray yesterday, I can't believe how cheap some are! The Faculty for only $10! I also now finally own the Back To The Future trilogy, not on Blu-Ray because it was like $25 more... but still I'm happy to have it! Starting the trilogy now.

Castiel

Reaction score
With the internet being out from the storm the other day I finally watched some movies I've had on my laptop for a very long time now, in a way 2 were about the devil. The first being the actual movie Devil and the other being The Usual Suspects. Somehow I just knew who was going to be revealed as Satan and Keyser Soze, just seemed obvious to me. Even after the old lady died in Devil I just knew somehow... with it being an M. Night movie. I really enjoyed both though! Devil deserves some love. How the hell did it take me this long to watch The Usual Suspects anyway?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Got the Avengers Box Set in the mail today. Trying so hard to restrain myself and jump straight to Avengers Assemble, but I should watch the other 5 films first. #FirstWorldProblems

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Got the Avengers Box Set in the mail today. Trying so hard to restrain myself and jump straight to Avengers Assemble, but I should watch the other 5 films first. #FirstWorldProblems

Wasn't that like $120.

Also I just watched Friday the 13th (2009), and I hated it.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Wasn't that like $120.

Also I just watched Friday the 13th (2009), and I hated it.

Nah, that one got delayed until Spring 2013, and they didn't make any concrete plans to release it in the UK anyway. Just got the basic 6 disc collection, not too concerned with extras personally.

Castiel

Reaction score
Still sounds pretty sweet. Inferno, I enjoyed the Friday The 13th reboot. Though this topic has been discussed to death already! Lol