Random Impact Wrestling Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: General IMPACT Wrestling Discussion

Why is that?

Because I don't like their "I think I'm better than everybody even though I suck" gimmick. It wasnt funny when Robbie came out and said "I owned the BFG Series last year. I got 5 points bro" how can you be that thick? They're so irritating with their gimmick I want to punch them in the face.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Because I don't like their "I think I'm better than everybody even though I suck" gimmick. It wasnt funny when Robbie came out and said "I owned the BFG Series last year. I got 5 points bro" how can you be that thick? They're so irritating with their gimmick I want to punch them in the face.
Robbie E is just pure entertainment. He was with Robbie T and he is continuing that in the Bro Mans. Even the name is supposed to be a joke by sounding like Bromance. The gimmick isn't meant to be serious.

The Viper

Reaction score

It's comedy! Of course he's gonna say that. He's a douche bag heel. Why would he go out there and say "yeah I sucked in last years BFG series but I'll do better this time, I promise". No fuck that. He's an idiot, so he's gonna say "I was so damn good last year bro! I almost had it!" even though he didn't. You just don't get it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

It's comedy! Of course he's gonna say that. He's a douche bag heel. Why would he go out there and say "yeah I sucked in last years BFG series but I'll do better this time, I promise". No fuck that. He's an idiot, so he's gonna say "I was so damn good last year bro! I almost had it!" even though he didn't. You just don't get it.

Wow you just can't take it when people disagree with you... :inferno: I don't find it funny sue me

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Wow you just can't take it when people disagree with you... :inferno: I don't find it funny sue me
It's not the fact that you don't find it funny. It's the fact you're criticizing it when others find it funny.

Respect other people's opinions.

The Viper

Reaction score

You're the worst person to have a debate with. You really are. You don't have to find it funny but the fact that you don't even get the character of Robbie E after all these years is beyond me.

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

He does not understand that R word

Sabretooth

Reaction score

You're the worst person to have a debate with. You really are. You don't have to find it funny but the fact that you don't even get the character of Robbie E after all these years is beyond me.

I get it. He's a douchebag heel, I don't find it entertaining. When I watch the television I do not get entertained when Robbie speaks.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

It wasnt funny when Robbie came out and said "I owned the BFG Series last year. I got 5 points bro"
Wait, he actually said that? Dude, if you don't think that's funny there's something wrong with you, because that's fucking hilarious. :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Wait, he actually said that? Dude, if you don't think that's funny there's something wrong with you, because that's fucking hilarious. :lol:

Haven't seen you in a while Fuji. What a comeback :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

According to wrestlingobserver.com, the TNA Bound For Glory Series is a mess right now. Time is running out on the series, with most competitors only having wrestled 4 to 6 of their 11 singles matches. Due to the lack of time, TNA will run the four scheduled matches on Thursday's Impact, and then end the tournament early. They will take the top fur point leaders and have them compete on the September 12th No Surrender edition of Impact Wrestling as previously scheduled. Here is what is scheduled for Thursday's show...

Jeff Hardy vs. Magnus
AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode
Hernandez vs. Kazarian
Austin Aries vs. Christopher Daniels
Wow. I really don't even know what to say at this point. Why even have the BFG series if you can't be bothered to book it properly?

Sabretooth

Reaction score

House show matches?

Jesus so stupid