Random Impact Wrestling Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Impact Wrestling Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

Holy shit if Kurt Angle catches the robber and beats the shit of him in the street, I will mark out harder than Ive ever had in my life.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

The Sacrifice poster has been released and its pretty cool, sorry but there's no bigger version available yet...

298285_lg.jpg

W-olf

Reaction score

EWN

David Lagana, who is a former WWE Writer and the current producer of TNA recounted some religious angles WWE has done in the past. Here is what he wrote on Twitter. “While at WWE, I once booked the Easter Bunny to fight the APA. Another time, Vince booked himself vs God. Bunny and God did the job.”

Sabretooth

Reaction score

The Sacrifice poster has been released and its pretty cool, sorry but there's no bigger version available yet...

298285_lg.jpg

Rob Terry. Ok wow.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Rob Terry. Ok wow.

Word of wisdom, folks.

Care to elaborate Vips?

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Word of wisdom, folks.

Care to elaborate Vips?

Hasn't been in a major storylind in months. Is pretty much useless. Now is on a PPV poster. Makes sense? I think not

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Hasn't been in a major storylind in months. Is pretty much useless. Now is on a PPV poster. Makes sense? I think not

You left out that he's ripped as all fuck, a perfect poster boy, and could get reinvolved in storylines.

But since I don't know, yeah, I'll agree that it's pretty random and somewhat surprising.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Source : Wrestling Observer Newsletter

TNA is reportedly considering making Bully Ray the TNA World Champion, as they think he's the best heel in wrestling today.

- Sarita posted to her Facebook that she had to miss her booking at a CMLL show in Mexico due to an emergency requiring her to head to her home country of Canada. She apologized and promised to return soon.

- Bruce Pritchard missed last week's set of Impact tapings. He also missed the prior set due to a couple minor heart attacks.

- Impact's official Twitter account announced that first and third row tickets have been made available for Lockdown in Nashville, Tennessee through Ticketmaster.
They should definitely give Ray a shot to run as the champ, he is a great heel and he should be rewarded for all the work he's put in over the last year and a bit.

The Viper

Reaction score

That's fantastic. At Lockdown, have him cash in on the winner of Roode/Storm and have him become the new World Champion.

Yeah, that's right. He doesn't even have a MITB briefcase or a Feast or Fired briefcase. He's just gonna walk in and pin the winner.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

That's fantastic. At Lockdown, have him cash in on the winner of Roode/Storm and have him become the new World Champion.

Yeah, that's right. He doesn't even have a MITB briefcase or a Feast or Fired briefcase. He's just gonna walk in and pin the winner.
He could come in and just say, "fuck it, I don't need no fucking briefcase like those sissy boys in WWE, I'm gonna' cash in on this piece of shit because I'm Bully Ray motherfuckers!"

Greatest moment in the history of wrestling.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Bully Ray as world champion is FTW. He so deserves it the most. He's made anybody he's worked with since turning heel look good. The guy is just so amazing at cutting promos and wrestling. He needs a world title run. It'd be funny to see him just go through people in his reign

W-olf

Reaction score

EWN

As noted earlier here on the website, TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter has promised "big surprises" for the organization's tenth anniversary celebration on June 10 at Slammiversary in Arlington, Texas. "I promise you an historic night for TNA & big surprises at Slammiversary. I will be announcing soon! You won't want to miss this night," she wrote Thursday on Twitter. She also addressed the organization's "Open Fight Night" concept: "So excited for #OpenFightNight next Thurs on @SpikeTV! Just one of several changes coming to #ImpactWrestling. Who do you want to see fight?"

-- TNA posted the following on their Twitter… On Thursday, @AJStylesOrg presented at the Dove Awards in Atlanta. The broadcast airs this Tuesday on GMC | Photo: http://t.co/BlVzeRyG The link goes to an image of AJ Styles at the Dove Awards event in Atlanta yesterday with former "American Idol" winner Ruben Studdard, former Idol contestant Danny Gokey, and Christian artists Mandisa, Jason Crabb, and Phil Stacey.

-- Frankie Kazarian addressed his haircut in an interview with The Roman Show. "It is what it is; it is a haircut nothing more nothing less," he said. "Pro wrestling and entertainment itself is all about reinventing itself. You look fresh and everything. But, I am still heavy metal. It is easier to manage as a fighter its one less thing that gets in the way in the heat of battle." The former X Division Champion said he donated his hair to the non-profit organization Locks of Love.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Spike TV will be re-airing this week's episode of Impact Wrestling before next week's episode airs. Dixie Carter revealed the news via Twitter, citing "technical difficulties" that occurred during Thursday's episode. She was referring to several glitches that caused the feed to cut out while going in and out of commercial.

The episode will air from 7 – 9 PM on Thursday, before the new episode airs in the regular timeslot.

Credit: PW Torch

Kazarian has donated his hair to the Locks of Love charity. Kazarian, who debuted his new short haircut at Lockdown on Sunday, gave the remainder of his hair to the charity after getting it cut off. Locks of Love is a charity that uses donated hair to make wigs for cancer patients.

Credit: Miami Herald
Re-airing is a good idea, and could potentially get some people to stick around for next week's show. God knows they need to do something to get those ratings up. Also nice to see Kaz giving his hair for a good cause, even if he looks dumb with the new 'do its still important to remember that he did something positive.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

- Linda Hogan appeared on the Wendy Williams Show on Friday and admitted that she lied about her ex-husband Hulk Hogan having a homosexual relationship with Brutus Beefcake.
That bitch.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I am shocked at this turn of events, shocked I tells ya.