Random Impact Wrestling Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: Impact Wrestling Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

he's almost at his target already, real incredible effort from wrestling fans everywhere.

W-olf

Reaction score

EWN

Devin Cutting sent this one in: The TNA Sacrifice pay-per-view will take place on Sunday, May 13th from the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, FL.

-- TNA will hold live events on May 4th at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California and May 6th at the Visalia Rawhide Ballpark in Visalia, California.

-- TNA also has a Basebrawl event scheduled for August 17th at Appalachian Power Park in Charleston, West Virginia.

The Viper

Reaction score

Looks like Nigel has reached his goal and then some. He's past his goal by $2,000. Amazing.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Austin Aries became the longest reigning X Division Champion in history as he has reportedly held the title for 183 days (since No Surrender 2011). The former record was 182 days which was by Christopher Daniels.
Awesome for A Double, he definitely deserves to be the longest reigning champ. He's done wonders for the belt.

According to the Victory Road Before The Bell Video, Bobby Roode vs Sting at Victory Road is scheduled to be a "No Holds Barred" Match.
Pretty ok with this since it will allow Sting to spend less time wrestling and both of them more time to beat the crap out of each other.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

"TNA also has a Basebrawl event scheduled for August 17th" Anybody got any ideas what that will include or will it just be like a normal house show?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Awesome for A Double, he definitely deserves to be the longest reigning champ. He's done wonders for the belt.

Pretty ok with this since it will allow Sting to spend less time wrestling and both of them more time to beat the crap out of each other.

I'm Aries is bringing the X title back. Although I also want say Daniels' run was pretty great too and I'm glad he had the record as long as he had.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

"TNA also has a Basebrawl event scheduled for August 17th" Anybody got any ideas what that will include or will it just be like a normal house show?
Basebrawl is a house show except they do them outdoors at baseball stadiums.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

McGuinness/Wolfe definitely has some problems physically and mentally. He said on AOW that he suffers from depression from what he believes is from the amount of bumps that he has taken. He is openly not happy with how his career went.

.nova.

Reaction score

It's actually pretty funny how they are treating him.. it's only a matter of time before he's released and maybe earns a spot on the WWE roster? Quite possibly making a return, you never know..

Another thing I would like to touch on; him stealing Devons kids, was the worst storyline I've ever seen in my life.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Another thing I would like to touch on; him stealing Devons kids, was the worst storyline I've ever seen in my life.
I take it that means you haven't seen the Katie Vick storyline then?

Sabretooth

Reaction score

It's kind of depressing to know no one has held the X Division title for more than 6 months

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Uhh, Austin Aries has held it and is holding it right know. How is that depressing at all?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Uhh, Austin Aries has held it and is holding it right know. How is that depressing at all?
What he means is that the lack of a long term champion is depressing. Sure Aries is holding it now, but do you think he's going to have it for a year? I see him dropping it at Destination X and moving up the card. Sometimes titles need a long term champion to establish their credibility, it can be argued that the X-Division belt is one of those titles.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

What he means is that the lack of a long term champion is depressing. Sure Aries is holding it now, but do you think he's going to have it for a year? I see him dropping it at Destination X and moving up the card. Sometimes titles need a long term champion to establish their credibility, it can be argued that the X-Division belt is one of those titles.
Oh thanks man, I thought he meant that nobody has held the Title for 6 months like it was Vacant. Thanks for telling me.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Aries is the longest reigning X-Division champion ever right now. It's a good thing, really. Because for one, he's the best guy for the job and could easily be holding a more prestigious title, which makes it more coveted. And for a second thing, he deserves that gratification after flying under the radar for so long.