PULSE's Worst Wrestlers in WWF/E History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Sabretooth

Reaction score
wait, those muscles were fake?!?!

If you actually didn't know that :rofl:

Viscera was god awful. First he had that stupid men on a mission team. Then he had his only good gimmick which was a monster. After that, he had one of worst gimmicks I've ever seen, coming out in pajamas and having a crush on Lillian Garcia. Big Daddy V was disgusting. I don't enjoy seeing his millions of tattoos over his floppy man tits. The dude couldn't wrestle for shit.

Hornswoggle - all I'm going to say is this is one of the reasons people hate the PG era.

Giant Gonzalez - no in ring skills at all, butt crack drawn on his suit, you figure it out...

The Great Khali - no in ring skills at all. He was ok at the very beginning but when he turned face, he's been downright painful to watch. It only took about a year for him to start slowing down due to his size and now he can barely walk. He can't even convincingly win a match anymore. Just an awful wrestler.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
LB was being sarcastic, I think.

If you actually didn't know that :rofl:

Viscera was god awful. First he had that stupid men on a mission team. Then he had his only good gimmick which was a monster. After that, he had one of worst gimmicks I've ever seen, coming out in pajamas and having a crush on Lillian Garcia. Big Daddy V was disgusting. I don't enjoy seeing his millions of tattoos over his floppy man tits. The dude couldn't wrestle for shit.

Hornswoggle - all I'm going to say is this is one of the reasons people hate the PG era.

Giant Gonzalez - no in ring skills at all, butt crack drawn on his suit, you figure it out...

The Great Khali - no in ring skills at all. He was ok at the very beginning but when he turned face, he's been downright painful to watch. It only took about a year for him to start slowing down due to his size and now he can barely walk. He can't even convincingly win a match anymore. Just an awful wrestler.
His name was originally Little Bastard and wasn't changed just because of the PG Era.

To be fair to Hornswoggle he is a fantastic worker, he has been embarrassed various times, put in stupid storylines and makes a fool of himself every week. He is also very over with the kids.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What I meant was people are sick and tired of them throwing Hornswoggle into all their storylines

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wish this had taken a different turn discussion wise

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I can't believe forgot about those two bog bastards in Viscera and giant Gonzales. They were so bad I forgot about them.

Hornswoggle has worn out his time. I wish they would future endeavor him.

Khali I just get afraid for whomever is in the ring with him although I didn't mind him in the Longest yard nor the agent movie with the Rock, Steve Carroll and Anne Hathaway. But he sucks wrestling.

Enforcer

Reaction score
You guys are Nucking Futs! Khali vs Gonzales would be epic match of the year... come on, you don't see the potential? hahaha ok we'll throw the Big slow in there for good measure!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The big slow is fine. At least his wrestling is decent and he's entertaining sometimes.

I'd actually love to see the Great Khali vs Giant Gonzalez. :lol:

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Gonzales is dead as dead can be so that won't be happening

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
he knew infernotooth knows everything

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
fun fact sheet
*out of the top 34 (92 wrestlers)

- there was 14 former Intercontinental Champions, notably the longest reign of all time (Honky Tonk Man), 4 time Champ (Kofi), and a 3 time champ (Goldust)

- three WWE Hall of Famers
Nikolai_Volkoff_tn.jpg
20121013020357602.jpg
file.php

- Even though he came in first The Great Khali only received on first place vote both Giant Gonzalez (3 first place votes) & Dino Bravo (2 first place votes) received more. But Khali was on all but two of the lists sent to me.

- There were five WWE Version U.S. Champs on the list. Orlando Jordan, Kofi, Santino, Zack Ryder, & Bobby Lashley.

- 12 are still wrestling today in the big three. Two in ROH, one in TNA, & nine in WWE.

- Bobby Lashley & Zeke were ECW (WWE Brand) Heavyweight Champions.

- The Ultimate Warrior & Sid were WWF World Champions.

- Goldberg & The Great Khali were WWE World Heavyweight Champions.

- 37 members were push as unstoppable or monsters because they were either really tall, really jacked, or really fat.

- there were seven deceased wrestlers on the list
DinoBravoRIP.png
UncleElmerRIP.png
CousinJuniorRIP.png

BadNewsBrownRIP.png
BastionBoogerRIP.png
CrushRIP.png
GiantGonzRIP.png

thanks again for the participation...I will brain storm for another idea for one of these in the near future