PULSE's Worst Wrestlers in WWF/E History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
first of all thank you to all that participated all in all I got 13 lists back...def a good gauge to go by...

we had 138 different wrestlers to start off with so to whittle it down I eliminated the ones that had less then ten points of suck...so we will have 92 wrestlers divided into 34 places...so let's start with those that had ten points each and placed as the 34th suckiest

Goldberg 10pts (Booty 13th, Fuji 19th)
bio-goldberg.png

Sid Vicious aka Sid Justice aka Sycho Sid: 10pts (Mitch 14th, Sabretooth 18th)
4925086.jpeg

Kofi Kingston: 10pts (Brandon 11th)
Kofi-Kingston.jpg

Max Moon: 10pts (Enforcer 11th)
tumblr_megi60Rum11qzx70zo1_500.jpg

Michelle McCool: 10pts (Linebacker 11th)
3.jpg

Scotty 2 Hotty aka Scott Taylor: 10pts (Porkchop 11th)
Scotty%202%20Hotty%20p-903%202004%20WWE%20promo.jpg

Kurrgan: 10pts (Sabretooth 11th)
5262%20-%20kurrgan%20the_interrogator%20wwf.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Goldberg never did much for me and while he was decent in WCW he really sucked a cock in WWF his ego was out of control and you could tell he was really just there for the massive amount of money he demanded..

Sid - I actually like quite a bit and while he was never a technical marvel he was a good big man and def had charisma to spare

Kofi - may be the botch master but I still think it's a little to soon to call him one of the worst ever

Max Moon - not sure if Enforcer meant Konnan or Paul Diamond version of Max Moon but either way both wrestlers were def very good the gimmick was just the drizzling shits

Ms Taker - tbh I haven't paid attention to a Diva's match...well ever...so I can't say if she was good or not

Scotty - I really don't agree with this one at all, Scotty was a hell of a worker and took a gimmick and ran with it...plus he's from Maine so therefore he rules...

Kurrgan - small sample size but I have seen much much worse big men in the ring...and he was in 300

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I agree with Goldberg's assumption of his WWE career. I liked Scotty I just thought he wasn't all that great especially at the end of his run with wwe

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Goldberg can eat a bag of my farts

The Viper

Reaction score
I'm shocked Michelle is on this list (I feel bad I didn't participate when I said I would, you can ban me if you want). I actually really liked her. During her time as the top heel Diva, she was probably the best Diva wrestler there. Mickie James was a close 2nd.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Scotty 2 Hotty? Why?

He had great charisma and wasn't a bad wrestler.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The only ones I agree with here are Goldberg and McCool.

Sid was a fair big man wrestler who had strong charisma and an imposing presence, which was perfectly suited to the time he was working.

Kingston has put on many decent to good matches and while he's not main event material, he's certainly a serviceable mid card guy who can give you a good effort at a moment's notice.

I really don't feel Max Moon was around long enough or given enough of a push to make this list. Can't wait to see if someone included Tony Atlas' gig for the same reason.

Never was a huge fan of Scotty but he was in a few matches that I remember well, particularly one against Dean Malenko that kicked all kinds of ass. Plus, even though I didn't like his schtick, its hard to deny that he was over.

Kurrgan wasn't the best but he's nowhere near as bad as some of the other big men that SHOULD make this list. I could see voting him in the 20 spot on your list, but not 10.

Reaction score
Kurrgan was fucking awesome during his brief push at the start of 1998.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Something about McCool's push never sat well with me. Most Divas have a feud (usually involving the title), hold the title, drop the title, then hang around doing nothing until they challenge again. Michelle, for some reason, was the exception. She always had something going on. And while she was good in the ring, that was never enough for others. I'm pretty sure there were obvious other reasons for her successful stay in the company.

Understand Goldberg, Sid, Kofi, can't say I saw enough of Kurrigan or Max Moon to judge. But Scotty? Who could hate Scotty?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Understand Goldberg, Sid, Kofi, can't say I saw enough of Kurrigan or Max Moon to judge. But Scotty? Who could hate Scotty?

I don't hate Scotty I loved him and too cool but his last few years with the company I wanted to put him out of his misery as it seemed that they kept him doing the things that everyone loved but he just was there. I felt they rode the worm to long and couldn't come up with anything new nor kept him fresh.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Kofi is just wrong to put on here. If you don't think he has good in ring skills then you're crazy.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Surprised nobody I put on my list is on there yet lol.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I don't hate Scotty I loved him and too cool but his last few years with the company I wanted to put him out of his misery as it seemed that they kept him doing the things that everyone loved but he just was there. I felt they rode the worm to long and couldn't come up with anything new nor kept him fresh.

Fair enough, hell I've got quite a few guys on here that I didn't hate, just had really shitty runs at one point.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Kurrgan was fucking awesome during his brief push at the start of 1998.

No thoughts on the rest? Geez [MENTION=59]Horrorfan_1986[/MENTION] you're slipping

Enforcer

Reaction score
Goldberg at the bottom of the list, I love it...

Sid was ok in my book,

Kofi is ok in my book, just needs a new gimmick

Moon blows nuts

McCool, never really thought of her in all this...

and the big K ugly... omg what a pile of crap