Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm worried I'm in blue for a lot of people's lists. That usually means a swift death for the old Alcster :worried

I do have the impression Magic's forming his reads naturally, which makes me feel better for him. I still think Brutus looks worst of all and I'd have no issue with anyone putting a bullet in him tonight or a rope around his neck tomorrow.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If he’s not dead tonight, I’m only voting for Doddsy tomorrow.

Alco

Reaction score
Just to be sure: your stance is that Doddsy and Magic are aligned and that Magic is cutting Doddsy loose for self-preservation ?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Just to be sure: your stance is that Doddsy and Magic are aligned and that Magic is cutting Doddsy loose for self-preservation ?

I think that’s a possibility, yes, although I wouldn’t frame it as self preservation as he is already in a strong position. More like sealing the deal

of course, the possibility that I’m just plain wrong and we’re actually looking for a bunch of inactives I have no chance identifying early is there too. Either way, only interested in Doddsy, and I think your point about Brutus is pretty solid too

Alco

Reaction score
Despite the defeatist attitude earlier, I think we can still win this if both Odo and Magic turn out to be town, which I'm leaning towards for the moment.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Despite the defeatist attitude earlier, I think we can still win this if both Odo and Magic turn out to be town, which I'm leaning towards for the moment.

What are your reasons for town reading Odo?

who do you feel is more likely town out of the two?

Alco

Reaction score
What are your reasons for town reading Odo?

who do you feel is more likely town out of the two?
Despite being wrong, I was pretty much in the same boat as he was re: Tweet and Phenom so I don't want to fault him on that. Junk was unfortunate, but again, I was also on board and the momentum was severely in Junk's disadvantage. I don't think the reads he makes are false or not genuine. They're just wrong (as are mine up until this point).

Reactions: Evans

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'll save some time.

Charles Patoshik, x-shot town tracker

I was briefly a roomie with Michael Scofield. Some stuff about Haywire threatening to discover and compromise the escape plan and then stalked Michael to discover what his tattoo meant. Apparently have a sleep disorder.

He literally cannot sleep due to the psych meds he was/is on. It's why Michael was so desperate to get Sucre back as his cell mate.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
why were you decided on lynching tweet for day 2 if you wanted to push tkok? lol

that doesnt make any sense. if you think tkok is scum you would consider lynching him as well, not just saying youll get a claim from him before moving onto tweet, who we know was town now, to lynch him.

I'm pretty sure this was already explained much earlier, but for the class:

I felt Tweet looked bad after his exchange with Jeff. I pushed him to explain his motivations for his play around the claim on D1, which I was pleased with, but not swayed. I made my case on TKOK, and it had some acknowledgement. I wanted to continue it to get a claim and see him contribute independent thoughts. Tweet was my priority to see lynched. He ultimately flipped town, so my read was way off. I also mentioned looking at Ace. Brutus and Mikey for further pushing due to their being my null reads, a statement that you elect to mask over.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
why exactly did you talk about going after tkok and end up voting for mikey?

also where did your thoughts on tweet go? he flipped town? no reaction? doesnt change your reads at all/

As I said above, I wanted to push on my nulls. Sorry that this doesn't meet your standards, but I like playing along with my fellow lower tier fish.

I was surprised he was town, and nope, my reads didn't change.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Night 2

Something was happening, as pieces started to fall, it was more than just a coincidence, it was a systematic culling. Wheels were in motion, and interference could not be tolerated, and actions to ensure sure were taking affect.

Welcome to Prison Break Mafia!

You are John Abruzzi, Fox River aligned

You are the Beloved Town President

John-Abruzzi-prison-break-37682392-960-640.jpg

With his Mob connections on the outside, John Abruzzi was able to carve a nice pathway to respect and 'friendship' on the inside, without him you ain't getting on PI. Don of the Abruzzi family in the Chicago Mafia, John made a habit of getting dirty work done but keeping his hands clean in the process, eventually it caught up with him and he was sentenced to 120 years for conspiracy to murder.

You have the following active abilities:

It will take players one extra vote past the majority to achieve your lynch.

Each day, you may submit a name that you want to be assassinated.

At night, the Hitman will make the choice as to whether or not they will carry out the assassination.

Assuming no interference with actions, that player will die.

Your role may change throughout this game.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

As those on the inside continued to suffer, those on the outside continued to illegitimately prosper, it was only so long before some comeuppance came their way.

r8D4PhuuCUeQS3qnasGaorjLR9ozd07Op4v0bMDoHL7jLLvHrd7k5ozdml8vNsePLY2j-D-ld1ZS5OrQnkGtDwpd-A3bs6-Uq3aTesfD7eKQC0k6gfbDpkx09aAC37TUo7j-FVbDgVI35v8bg0Bj4Bx-Xz0

Welcome to Prison Break Mafia!

You are Paul Kellerman, The Company aligned.

You are a Hated, 1-shot Busdriver

prisonbreak_returns_kellerman.jpg

A despised secret service agent that became increasingly crooked as he began working for the Vice President. Together they were united in the Company's goal to take down Lincoln Burrows, framed for committing murder, Burrows death was the main priority for Kellerman and the lengths he went to in order to assure such fate were vast.

You have the following active abilities:

You are Hated and it will take one less vote than the majority to achieve your lynch.

You are a 1-shot bus-driver and on one night you may switch all actions targeting two selected players to the other player.

You win the game if the Company control the majority of votes or if nothing can stop this from happening.

It is now Day three. With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Thank fuck I was actually right about something in this godforsaken game

mass claim feels kind of ok, I’ll get us started.
I’m Theodore Bagwell, or T Bag. Flavour is basically that I’m a piece of shit. I’m a vanilla cop. In retrospect, I should probably have checked junk night 1, but I wanted to rule out tweet being non gf scum before lynching him

no usage last night

Also gonna pre-emptively give my good friend Alco the rub and

vote brutus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Doddsy :rippedcal

just caught up, whoever asked my 3 not lynch people are Pez, jeff, Odo

3 would lynch now Doddsy is dead are lethal, and then it’s probably PoE tbh, lethal and Mikey don’t seem aligned so maybe brutus? I had him as town earlier on but he’s not really been around much since then and he only seems to be focused on alco which I don’t really understand. Then for a 3rd I’d probably go big man as I thought his reads list was pretty weak

also for whoever asked again I thought junk’s reaction looked like a surrender because I just wouldn’t expect town junk to give up like that, she usually gets emotional and would defend hard and throw out emotional appeals to the people that know her from the past so it seemed like she had just accepted that it was over which looked like scum to me lol

vote lethal

this is the direction I want for today

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler