Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser what makes you think Lethal is scum? Any major points?
He’s tracking as a town Lethal at the moment (but as we’ve discovered my reads are not the best this game :bosque )

But the vote counting and his coolness seems to be a town thing for him usually.
It’s mostly about his words and votes not really tracking with each other and not making sense. He stinks of bullshit, read over his D1 posts in particular

also is the bottom part true? He’s usually decidedly less cool as town I think as there’s been loads of times he’s been mislynched because his anger didn’t seem real which turns out it was. I can’t remember the last time he has even done his vote counting? I am like 99% sure he did it when he was scum with me though in Barry’s game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Barry went nowhere
Huh that’s interesting, I would’ve expected him to use his role last night, plenty of obvtown people lol. Jeff or Pez spring to mind even if he isn’t confident on Odo

Alco

Reaction score
Lethal today opened with some theme knowledge that I don't think was all that relevant. That always sets off some red flags with me. However, I feel much less sure about him being scum than i do about Brutus.

Man placed a vote on me after I laid out why he was scummy... at night :swaggyp

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
he might not have thought of it, but if he is scum, he has 5 brains at his disposal, not just his own

i give teammates lines to use all the time, especially if they naturally struggle
I suppose, I help my teammates too but I can’t remember the last time I just gave somebody something like that to clear themselves with, or even anything like that happening

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It’s mostly about his words and votes not really tracking with each other and not making sense. He stinks of bullshit, read over his D1 posts in particular

also is the bottom part true? He’s usually decidedly less cool as town I think as there’s been loads of times he’s been mislynched because his anger didn’t seem real which turns out it was. I can’t remember the last time he has even done his vote counting? I am like 99% sure he did it when he was scum with me though in Barry’s game

If you have time, check back on Star Wars. He did what you’re describing in the first part in that game and was scum. I’m not getting the same vibe as that though. I’ll read back on his posts when I wake up later.

you’re right in we haven’t seen the vote counting in a while - do you think he’s brought it back as scum to try and get town reads?

re: angry Lethal, I find that’s usually when he’s being pushed as town he gets annoyed and fed up, where as scum he tends to read ‘flappier’ even when he’s not being sussed if you gemme

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh I wasn’t saying he won’t fake anger if pushed as scum, that’s a different ball game. But if he’s not being pushed he’s not going to pretend to be angry because he’s not gonna rock the boat and will be concentrating on blending in. He’s only been pushed by me this game and he’s not gonna try taking me on

as for the vote count thing that’s what I’m thinking yes. It’s something that’s pretty easy for him to do and tends to get him town reads and doesn’t involve him exposing himself so I think he’d be more likely to bring it back as scum, especially considering he hasn’t done it for a while.

I’ll try and look back at Star Wars but it’ll probably be a little later

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And if tkok is town , ur also welcome :cudi

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also feel I obviously don't need to claim anymore :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jeff Valley Driver i don’t think doddsy’s role really qualifies under the criteria we were giving for EV’s motivation to be scum, would you agree?

1 shot busdriver is kind of lame ya. I'm keeping ev in my sights however.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Barry isn't terrible usage but again....u had magic (n he claimed odo or magic r scum). So again that usage actually is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.