Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
also kinda looks good for odo, altho doddsy is known to buss with stronger teammates which has to be kept in mind
why are you acting like Doddsy is caught scum? I agree he doesn't look good but I'm not aware of any reason to have this kind of confidence.

Big Man

Reaction score
1. Chris
3. Jeff
5. Ace

6. Barry
7. Odo
9. Ev
10. Mikey
11. Magic
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus

17. TKOK
19. Pez
20. Poyser
:pogba

have you even mentioned me at all?

Big Man

Reaction score
fwiw i did a very lazy lookback at big mans posts, and his ''push'' on tweet is pretty lame and looks a bit fake. discuss.
I don't really understand how you find my push fake btw, you literally gave credence to my reasoning by saying tweet has first hand experience of you faking overconfidence which made tweet's 180 on his read of you look bad so surely you thought the reasoning was good at the time.

Big Man

Reaction score
okay? why do you have me as a scum read?

Big Man

Reaction score
actually someone asked if Poyser is less active these days which may be the case. I can't remember the answer.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
actually someone asked if Poyser is less active these days which may be the case. I can't remember the answer.

Poyser replied to it himself in the affirmative I believe.

Reactions: Big Man

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
okay? why do you have me as a scum read?
Orange is more so a want to see more/looking at than an total and complete scum read, I probably could have made that clearer.

Big Man

Reaction score
so Mikey isn’t included in that because ?

Showtime

Reaction score
why are you acting like Doddsy is caught scum? I agree he doesn't look good but I'm not aware of any reason to have this kind of confidence.

because i think it's rather obvious he's scum and am making reads off that the same way anyone does with reads who theyre convinced are scum.

is there any reason i should lack confidence lol?

Big Man

Reaction score
I was sus of Barry, he seemed to be acting more stiff than he does as town is the best way I can think of to describe it. he also made points/reads using reasoning that seemed extremely generic to the point they looked FAKE. however, I’m not sure his role makes sense as scum. if he claims his target it’s easier for him to fake the role as he can just say scum aren’t killing them because it’s a wasted kill, I’m thinking it’s better if he doesn’t claim target then when someone dies and doesn’t become a stump he can explain why he didn’t use it on them.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Also what was everyone's thoughts on Jeff and odo's exchange? I think jeff looks pretty town,but also don't think odo is scum right now. Don't think odo sticks to his guns if he knows both tweet and phenom are town.
would like an answer to this.

Ace

Reaction score
EV's play was awful and everything but it was just as awful to push that lynch through AFTER EV admitted there was nothing to it except his own reads.

I read EV town myself but certainly wouldn't see myself blindly lynching someone because "EV thinks he's scum" so that whole situation was just bizarre.

What is the actual case against Magic btw? My experience of his town game is exactly what he's currently playing as and I see no reason based off play to view him as scum.

The "how did he know EV was tracker if he hadn't read back" stuff is the only thing that has really stood out as a "reason" and that is fucking weak tea - I understand why people would have picked up on it but it feels like the exact sort of garbage I would tunnel on and it would turn out to be pointless.

Would not lynch atm: Jeff, Ace, Alco, Poyser, regretably Odo
Not Certain: Magic, Chris, Ev, Mikey, TKOK
Would lynch: Doddsy, Lethal, BM, Brutus, Barry (I guess thats in order but I mean most arent by much)

I mostly agree with this, particularly the third row. There may be guys I'd switch between the first two rows but it's all kinda vague there except for me being confident on Jeff and Pez.

im pretty much caught up. I'll be around more throughout the day from now rather than at just this time. Haza only just messaged me to give me my first warning a few hours ago btw saying I'm about to repped out at the end of day and Brutus had less posts than Chimp so chimp must have asked to replace out.

1. Chris
3. Jeff
5. Ace

6. Barry
7. Odo
9. Ev

10. Mikey
11. Magic
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
19. Pez
20. Poyser

is where I stand town reads wise. I liked some of EV's early play and the junk thing doesn't make sense for him to do as scum at all. if the decision is made to get junk lynched it's for a reason and they need it. so you don't turn around and say there is no info when the lynch is almost complete because the assumption is that everyone will unvote and you still look shit anyway. odo asked the question just to confirm but the assumption was already info so he could have just no sold and let the lynch go through.

Odo is good as scum so I don't read him town for making good posts, and being 0/3 on his scum reads and wanting to wagon another town player is an issue because it's rare for him to be that inaccurate on his reads. I just don't see the begninng of his day 2 as a scum play. he claimed he visited a dead player and was happy to claim and then just minutes later said he doesn't want to claim then dared Jeff to get more votes on him. Odo plans stuff as scum and there's no way that shit was planned. it could have made sense to just say I visited a dead player but I don't want to claim at this time, the only reason to do it the way he did it is purely for WIFOM reasons of saying I wouldn't do this as scum and again I don't think that's how he operates as scum. the only time I recall him making a WIFOM play is when he faked info on Brutus in WF discord mafia but there was a purpose there in getting rid of a town player before he was about to get lynched himself which there isn't here.

I've felt like Poyser is taking a bit more of a backseat than I'd expect from him which is concerning but I've actually liked his posts and I swear I always find him slimy whenever he's scum (but also sometimes when he's town) :heston

just can't see Jeff posting this freely as scum even though he's made a few posts I didn't like. he's like on every page of the whole damn thread.

With the exception of your read on EV, every other explained read hedges, which is not a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.