Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anyways I'm not just assuming magic is scum just cuz odo said so when he's batting 0/3. Anybody doing so needs to pause n reevaluate

Showtime

Reaction score
But me not voting is honestly not that uncommon? Also if you're looking for me to come in and hard push someone when my effort levels were clearly pretty low you're not paying much attention to how I play the game. I mean hell, even look at last game and you'll see what you're calling me scum for not doing is what I do as scum when I've got the effort levels to do so.

You're putting 0 actual thought into your case and just saying lol low effort must be scum.

Resistance wise that's quite literally garbage as you came in late day one and someone faked info day two, pretty easy alternatives to see other than just scum pushed resistance. If you're gonna push that resistance argument who are the ones resisting it?

im not saying low effort. you came bringing this up and it's literally not what im saying. you READ BACK, finished reading back, then had no real thoughts or where to go to. it isnt about low effort, it's that you FINISHED reading back and just had nothing and continued to have nothing. i am putting thought into it, youre just letting town go down a bad direction. scum has no reason to interfere now do they? yet there was interference with your wagon, they never came back around with your wagon, and then junk was just lynched. tweet/phen0m wagons never died, junk wagon never died, the only wagon that died was yours. so yes, i am pretty confident in a game where no scum is dead that your play combined with how your wagon played out is a bad look.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
im not saying low effort. you came bringing this up and it's literally not what im saying. you READ BACK, finished reading back, then had no real thoughts or where to go to. it isnt about low effort, it's that you FINISHED reading back and just had nothing and continued to have nothing. i am putting thought into it, youre just letting town go down a bad direction. scum has no reason to interfere now do they? yet there was interference with your wagon, they never came back around with your wagon, and then junk was just lynched. tweet/phen0m wagons never died, junk wagon never died, the only wagon that died was yours. so yes, i am pretty confident in a game where no scum is dead that your play combined with how your wagon played out is a bad look.
You ARE saying low effort thought, that is 100% what your case boils down to. The fact I finished reading back and didn't hard push a case means what, I did the same as 95% of the game? You insinuate I let town go down a bad direction. I can understand that for nom, sure, I did want to vote him. Didn't want town to go for Tweet though? Didn't want town to go for Junk though? I've been vocally against two of the shit town directions went down, on board for one and the other is me? If that's your argument then genuinely what are you on?

Again, what interference? Who interfered? How did my wagon die exactly? It didn't exist on day one? Day 2 it ended due to fake info getting Junk one vote off hammer? It still continues with people almost immediately calling for me to be vigged/voted tomorrow? Where was the ending? When did that push die? Are you daft?

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
this odo jeff exchange isn't very :pals:

Showtime

Reaction score
You ARE saying low effort thought, that is 100% what your case boils down to. The fact I finished reading back and didn't hard push a case means what, I did the same as 95% of the game? You insinuate I let town go down a bad direction. I can understand that for nom, sure, I did want to vote him. Didn't want town to go for Tweet though? Didn't want town to go for Junk though? I've been vocally against two of the shit town directions went down, on board for one and the other is me? If that's your argument then genuinely what are you on?

Again, what interference? Who interfered? How did my wagon die exactly? It didn't exist on day one? Day 2 it ended due to fake info getting Junk one vote off hammer? It still continues with people almost immediately calling for me to be vigged/voted tomorrow? Where was the ending? When did that push die? Are you daft?

breh

you finished reading the thread and didnt vote. it wasnt that you didnt hard push anyone, you just flat out didn't even help. you just didnt vote and when you did vote you voted for ace as a joke vote.

you werent around for day 2 for the junk wagon so im not saying you let that happen, but i highly doubt you would have pushed hard against it.

no one wanted to vote you on day 1. they thought you were scummy, but actual traction wasnt there. the info against junk was known not to be true and it still finished when it didnt have to.

evans interfered and everyone was happy to go along with that wagon and stick on it. and most havent asked you to be vigged or voted tomorrow, that was mostly me. jeff wanted evans, odo said he doesnt care if it's you or me, and not many others said the same thing.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
breh

you finished reading the thread and didnt vote. it wasnt that you didnt hard push anyone, you just flat out didn't even help. you just didnt vote and when you did vote you voted for ace as a joke vote.

you werent around for day 2 for the junk wagon so im not saying you let that happen, but i highly doubt you would have pushed hard against it.

no one wanted to vote you on day 1. they thought you were scummy, but actual traction wasnt there. the info against junk was known not to be true and it still finished when it didnt have to.

evans interfered and everyone was happy to go along with that wagon and stick on it. and most havent asked you to be vigged or voted tomorrow, that was mostly me. jeff wanted evans, odo said he doesnt care if it's you or me, and not many others said the same thing.
I finished reading the thread, overtly saying I didn't absorb much of it. You can call it WIFOM, it is what it is but if you can find me a time where I've made that claim falsely go for it. Again, even not voting until later is still indicative of me just putting in very little effort in going for someone. What motivation would I have had for it, seeing as I could easily have added a vote on either side and been fine? Both have flipped town and I could have easily voted either side and been seen as justified?

No one wanted to vote me day one, correct as I was a late third option, exactly what I said. It's not interference, its basic priorities of the people who already had a substantial amount of votes on them, equalling less work to get the votes.

Same applies to junk, he had the votes and odo wanted the flip before bed so they finished. Do you think I'm scum with odo and he's the one interfering? If not, who? I want some names on who you think is interfering

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I finished reading the thread, overtly saying I didn't absorb much of it. You can call it WIFOM, it is what it is but if you can find me a time where I've made that claim falsely go for it. Again, even not voting until later is still indicative of me just putting in very little effort in going for someone. What motivation would I have had for it, seeing as I could easily have added a vote on either side and been fine? Both have flipped town and I could have easily voted either side and been seen as justified?

No one wanted to vote me day one, correct as I was a late third option, exactly what I said. It's not interference, its basic priorities of the people who already had a substantial amount of votes on them, equalling less work to get the votes.

Same applies to junk, he had the votes and odo wanted the flip before bed so they finished. Do you think I'm scum with odo and he's the one interfering? If not, who? I want some names on who you think is interfering

before you go, whats your final read list looking like.

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Make that no chance unless the Jan kill was third party which is possible but why would scum (or a sk for that matter) kill the easily lynchable tweet
i mean i just assumed the jan kill was mafia, am i mistaken for that? tweet only makes sense from a vig perspective.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Odo and magic together eh . Interesting

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don't rule it out, for arguing as much as they seem to be the arguing is nonsense and they agree on some reads

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
barry clasiming out of nowhere pretty much :swaggyp

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Also what was everyone's thoughts on Jeff and odo's exchange? I think jeff looks pretty town,but also don't think odo is scum right now. Don't think odo sticks to his guns if he knows both tweet and phenom are town.

Big Man

Reaction score
im pretty much caught up. I'll be around more throughout the day from now rather than at just this time. Haza only just messaged me to give me my first warning a few hours ago btw saying I'm about to repped out at the end of day and Brutus had less posts than Chimp so chimp must have asked to replace out.

1. Chris
3. Jeff
5. Ace

6. Barry
7. Odo
9. Ev

10. Mikey
11. Magic
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
19. Pez
20. Poyser

is where I stand town reads wise. I liked some of EV's early play and the junk thing doesn't make sense for him to do as scum at all. if the decision is made to get junk lynched it's for a reason and they need it. so you don't turn around and say there is no info when the lynch is almost complete because the assumption is that everyone will unvote and you still look shit anyway. odo asked the question just to confirm but the assumption was already info so he could have just no sold and let the lynch go through.

Odo is good as scum so I don't read him town for making good posts, and being 0/3 on his scum reads and wanting to wagon another town player is an issue because it's rare for him to be that inaccurate on his reads. I just don't see the begninng of his day 2 as a scum play. he claimed he visited a dead player and was happy to claim and then just minutes later said he doesn't want to claim then dared Jeff to get more votes on him. Odo plans stuff as scum and there's no way that shit was planned. it could have made sense to just say I visited a dead player but I don't want to claim at this time, the only reason to do it the way he did it is purely for WIFOM reasons of saying I wouldn't do this as scum and again I don't think that's how he operates as scum. the only time I recall him making a WIFOM play is when he faked info on Brutus in WF discord mafia but there was a purpose there in getting rid of a town player before he was about to get lynched himself which there isn't here.

I've felt like Poyser is taking a bit more of a backseat than I'd expect from him which is concerning but I've actually liked his posts and I swear I always find him slimy whenever he's scum (but also sometimes when he's town) :heston

just can't see Jeff posting this freely as scum even though he's made a few posts I didn't like. he's like on every page of the whole damn thread.

Big Man

Reaction score
this was the exchange between barry and rugrat during night.

barry was rugrat's main and pretty much only option so i guess it they could have janitored rugrat to frame barry, but i guess we'll see if barry was pushed this day phase.

(maybe im alluding to knowing he already was by saying this in case he was because i obviously was filled in on everything by my scum team).

so what do you think now that tweet flipped town?

so why did you say you were waiting for my case on doddsy before voting jeff? this seems like a lie considering how you went about it. like you went from saying "ill wait for the case" to voting so idk how you could say you didn't consider voting along with me?

this isn't sufficient. actual reads pls.
bro is reading hard for people this game? the reason why I wouldn't have joined if I saw your case is right there, because I didn't really find it convincing. I'll be honest I wasn't planning on waiting very long because I was pretty set on Tweet and I wanted to go to sleep, I just asked in case it was a very good case which was probably unlikely admittedely now that I think about it otherwise you would have had support.

the bolded seems like more fake prodding. you're in the middle of reading back, why would you not assume that I'm going to say what I think after tweet flipped? did you think I've just been waiting for someone to quote me asking what I think now? you're just asking a question that you should assume you'll get an answer to if you keep reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.