Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Like, in order to make that distance he'd have to point something out which would also be making a scum buddy not be read town so easily. Not sure I see it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I took it more as big man defending himself and distancing with Doddsy by pointing out the inconsistency rather than any attempt to push Mikey tbh. There wasn’t any follow up

Just checked the timeline tho. Big Man questions Doddsy about it and makes a few more posts that night, Doddsy dies the very next page (Big Man's last post is before the flip) and then Big Man's next post is after I copped him. I don't think we can know if there was going to be follow up from Big Man on Mikey bc of the time between his activity in thread honestly. Here are the posts btw, his last one before Doddsy's flip and then the next one after I copped him

I was sus of Barry, he seemed to be acting more stiff than he does as town is the best way I can think of to describe it. he also made points/reads using reasoning that seemed extremely generic to the point they looked FAKE. however, I’m not sure his role makes sense as scum. if he claims his target it’s easier for him to fake the role as he can just say scum aren’t killing them because it’s a wasted kill, I’m thinking it’s better if he doesn’t claim target then when someone dies and doesn’t become a stump he can explain why he didn’t use it on them.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
idk what followup there would be, I mean I will admit all he was doing was pointing out something wrong about someones reads list. but its weird.

doddsy forgets to list mikey in list
big man reminds doddsy, in the thread, to make sure that their scumbuddy is on the list

???

I don't see it?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just checked the timeline tho. Big Man questions Doddsy about it and makes a few more posts that night, Doddsy dies the very next page (Big Man's last post is before the flip) and then Big Man's next post is after I copped him. I don't think we can know if there was going to be follow up from Big Man on Mikey bc of the time between his activity in thread honestly. Here are the posts btw, his last one before Doddsy's flip and then the next one after I copped him
This is fair

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
idk what followup there would be, I mean I will admit all he was doing was pointing out something wrong about someones reads list. but its weird.

big man reminds doddsy, in the thread, to make sure that their scumbuddy is on the list

???

I don't see it?

I wouldn't be surprised if Big Man was going to use Doddsy's "oversight" of Mikey as a reason to push him but I'm not thinking that's conclusive by any means. I think it looks better for Mikey though

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

???

I don't see it?
Context matters tbh

was this before or after the big man wagon that got derailed by the junk thing?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because if big was feeling the pressure then he’s probably going to start trying to distance. I didn’t really see any appetite at all from him to push Mikey at any point in the game but I’ll go back and check

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Context matters tbh

was this before or after the big man wagon that got derailed by the junk thing?

Before, this was during N1. I don't think Big Man had a single post D2 or N2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
the first 3 votes from the ‘surge’ are people who you’re reading town and the other 2 are me and TKOK. even if you believe there’s scum in us 2 wagon momentum is a thing and I think the average scum player will go with the momentum and vote for their teammate rather than go against the thread direction and look bad off the flip if they switch to a town player instead, especially for a player like TKOK. also there’s no reason why all 5 players could be town either, you’re not reading any of the 5 as scum as far as I’m aware so ye this isn’t a good reason to dislike the wagon.
Like here is another example of him calling out Doddsy for not thinking through his posts too

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
im not saying there was intent to push mikey or not at that point though

a scumbuddy A popping into the gamethread to point out another scumbuddy B is missing their other scumbuddy C on a list, even if the scumbuddy A is trying to distance from scumbuddy B I don't see them doing so at the expense of making sure mikey remained on the table per se

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Had he not done enough to distance himself, then? Why also throw scumpal Mikey under lets say one wheel of the bus?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Before, this was during N1. I don't think Big Man had a single post D2 or N2
Nah, I just checked and it was after lol. It came after he gave EV a town read for doing what he did to junk

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Nah, I just checked and it was after lol. It came after he gave EV a town read for doing what he did to junk

Oh shit was a night behind lol forgot Doddsy's death was after Junk's

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
im not saying there was intent to push mikey or not at that point though

a scumbuddy A popping into the gamethread to point out another scumbuddy B is missing their other scumbuddy C on a list, even if the scumbuddy A is trying to distance from scumbuddy B I don't see them doing so at the expense of making sure mikey remained on the table per se
Well my argument is that if big man is under pressure then bringing up Mikey there is good play, especially if he thinks Doddsy missing off Mikey will look bad

that said I don’t think big man massively thought it through, I really do think he was just defending himself from doddsy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.