Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I think I've talked myself back into Lethal actually :tenay
Yea I'm finding myself going back and forth between them in my mind too.

Gut still says Mikey tho

Alco

Reaction score
This might be the first time in ten years I'm close to 200 posts :heston

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I feel in my gut Mikey is town. the only times I've been right this game are about whether something will be a mislynch and I have the same gut feeling I did about phenom and junk. I didn't speak up about junk but I will now. I just don't think Mikey is scum.

EV would be my choice. I think they are scum roleblocker. If EV flips scum roleblocker, that pretty much clears Mikey I think.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
It would also explain why Barry went nowhere on N2, because he was blocked

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
otoh if Mikey isn't scum then EV wouldn't be sure Mikey went nowhere, but if Mikey is scum why would the roleblocker target him. could be a jailkeeper, or multi-role utility scum? some sort of joat-like role. or they also rolecopped mikey but I highly doubt two scum roles target mikey n1.

idk, may be talking myself in circles.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
the first 3 votes from the ‘surge’ are people who you’re reading town and the other 2 are me and TKOK. even if you believe there’s scum in us 2 wagon momentum is a thing and I think the average scum player will go with the momentum and vote for their teammate rather than go against the thread direction and look bad off the flip if they switch to a town player instead, especially for a player like TKOK. also there’s no reason why all 5 players could be town either, you’re not reading any of the 5 as scum as far as I’m aware so ye this isn’t a good reason to dislike the wagon.

doing a big man iso this seems important

Alco

Reaction score
Oh I forgot about the janitor. Did anyone talk about what that could be?
we came to the conclusion Rugrat probably was the absorber that Big Man claimed.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think I've talked myself back into Lethal actually :tenay
See I’m the opposite lmao I think I’m talking myself into Mikey

I keep going over the duel play in my head and I just can’t think of a single way to play it out from a town point of view. Like I’ve got a duel, I wanna know peoples opinions on it so even if I buy that he only saw Pez’ reply (which I’m notsure I do) why would I then rush it based on one response? I just don’t get it

also the ‘I was tempted to duel big man yesterday’ with nothing to back it up just stinks lol

ugh this is annoying

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I believe the consensus was either absorber (what Big tried to fake) or VT. I can see absorber, I doubt the gm gives that as a fake since it cant be backed up so either Big came up with it on the spot or it was the jan role.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
we came to the conclusion Rugrat probably was the absorber that Big Man claimed.

I subscribe that this is possible but I'm not readily accepting it either. I think Lethal's voyeur, EV's tracker, and Brutus as VT if they were unlucky could all be possible.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But then I have almost an identical thought process with lethal voting phenom on D1 :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Do we have any actual info roles besides voyeur and tracker btw? They'd make sense together right? Especially since EV said he was only 2-shot, still either could have been Rugrat's role.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
im pretty much caught up. I'll be around more throughout the day from now rather than at just this time. Haza only just messaged me to give me my first warning a few hours ago btw saying I'm about to repped out at the end of day and Brutus had less posts than Chimp so chimp must have asked to replace out.

1. Chris
3. Jeff
5. Ace

6. Barry
7. Odo
9. Ev

10. Mikey
11. Magic
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
19. Pez
20. Poyser

is where I stand town reads wise. I liked some of EV's early play and the junk thing doesn't make sense for him to do as scum at all. if the decision is made to get junk lynched it's for a reason and they need it. so you don't turn around and say there is no info when the lynch is almost complete because the assumption is that everyone will unvote and you still look shit anyway. odo asked the question just to confirm but the assumption was already info so he could have just no sold and let the lynch go through.

Odo is good as scum so I don't read him town for making good posts, and being 0/3 on his scum reads and wanting to wagon another town player is an issue because it's rare for him to be that inaccurate on his reads. I just don't see the begninng of his day 2 as a scum play. he claimed he visited a dead player and was happy to claim and then just minutes later said he doesn't want to claim then dared Jeff to get more votes on him. Odo plans stuff as scum and there's no way that shit was planned. it could have made sense to just say I visited a dead player but I don't want to claim at this time, the only reason to do it the way he did it is purely for WIFOM reasons of saying I wouldn't do this as scum and again I don't think that's how he operates as scum. the only time I recall him making a WIFOM play is when he faked info on Brutus in WF discord mafia but there was a purpose there in getting rid of a town player before he was about to get lynched himself which there isn't here.

I've felt like Poyser is taking a bit more of a backseat than I'd expect from him which is concerning but I've actually liked his posts and I swear I always find him slimy whenever he's scum (but also sometimes when he's town) :heston

just can't see Jeff posting this freely as scum even though he's made a few posts I didn't like. he's like on every page of the whole damn thread.

scum defending EV's play, eh

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Do we have any actual info roles besides voyeur and tracker btw? They'd make sense together right? Especially since EV said he was only 2-shot, still either could have been Rugrat's role.

Asks the cop? :pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.