Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
who invented this term?

cause this is like shit mafia play.

"IF YOU DARE GO AGAINST THE MAJORITY YOURE JUST GOOD GUYING CAUSE OBVIOUSLY EVERYONE GOING IN THIS DIRECTION MEANS THIS DIRECTION MAKES SENSE"

sorry ranting.
No the point is trying to figure out whether it’s genuine or not. The point is scum are gonna try and look good off of a flip if they think that person will get lynched anyway

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
sometimes its subtle sometimes its Doddsy saying "Hey guys did you see I totally called that dude town just before he flipped"

• Haha
Reactions: Alco and Poyser

Showtime

Reaction score
:francis dont be fishin m8

how is that fishing mate?

do you not think with outed scum last night phase if mafia could do something they wouldn't have done something? idk what the benefit of concealing your role is at this point, but idrc, i was just saying we're in a good spot.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t really consider lethals play around big man to be bussing if they’re aligned lol

Showtime

Reaction score
i mean it was sorta going both ways, but the fact lethal was on both doddsy and big man is a good look+barry+brutus too.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hmmm was lethal on Doddsy? I don’t remember that at all

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lethal seems pretty happy to town read people D1 I'm seeing. Is that normal for him meta-wise?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
1. Chris
3. Jeff
4. Tweet
5. Ace = NULL
6. Barry
7. Odo
8. Junk
9. Ev

10. Mikey =
NULL
11. Magic
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man

16. Brutus
17. TKOK
18. Chimp Rugrat = NULL
19. Pez
20. Poyser

Nulls ~ I just don't remember much of value from Ace to help me with a read (aside from his reads list that he provided for Poyser and notes). Mikey hasn't done much either to make himself noticed.

Yellows ~ I never trust Barry, and he's hard to read for mine. Doddsy has the hated claim, and last time he claimed that (WWF iirc) he was hated scum, and after Heroes, I'll be very vigilant of him this time around. Brutus is always a suspect in my mind due to his low post count.

Oranges ~ I've already provided my suss of TKOK, and Tweet still doesn't look great given his claiming and play around it, in spite of his post answering my question as for his motivation of his actions.

Solid blues ~ Jeff doesn't go that ham on someone if he's scum, he wants to shy attention away from himself. Odo is in an absolute purple patch, and whilst wrong on N0M, I have faith in him once more. Pez is making too much sense in his posts, and Poyser proved his claim and I like his play to date

Light blues ~ I like what they're bringing to the table, and I'm forming ideas on them

literally just this lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I will say it’s a bit weird that EV has been town reading him all game and then decided to vote for him this phase lol, even when it was pointed out that his main point (that lethal was sure big man was mafia) was proven wrong

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeff given Mikey and lethal are unlikely to be aligned are you leaning one way or the other?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote Count
votes to lynch

Mikey (2) - Lethal, Jeff
Lethal (2)- Mikey, Hank

Duel Count
votes to win duel

Mikey (5) - Chris, Hank, Alco, Poyser, Jeff
Brutus (0) -

I've had Mikey sussed all game. He's dipped in and out, always seeming to miss crunch moments. He's claimed duellist, and let's not forget that duellist has been a scum role in a few of our recent games. In fact, Doddsy coasted along with his duel shots until LYLO in Heroes which almost won the game for his team. I also find it oddly convenient that Barry gets the seemingly early execute right around time that Mikey can invoke the "duel" and thus it never happens (my conclusion is he didn't want to duel a team mate and lose him). That's just the way my mind works at times. Mikey is also top of my POE with Brutus, so i'm happy with either. Would prefer Mikey to duel brutus (Odo's gift hint)

He asks for guidance on the duel usage, gets 4 people vouching for Barry but he goes Big Man instead. If Mikey is scum (which I'm believing more and more now), he obviously knew that the execute shot was coming and that Haza was ready to announce it. From a town perspective, the rush makes absolutely NO sense, but it does from a scumbag trying to GOOD GUY the class.

Vote: Mikey
So I'm off to bed guys, I'm likely gonna out for a good few hours as it's my day off and I'm coming off a night shift

I want Mikey to duel Brutus and I'll park my vote on Mikey as he's high up on my POE and people I'm reading town are also going in that direction.

Vote Mikey
Guys I’m town but whatever. You’re gonna have to figure out why town has a duelist and who is full of shit.

Duel Brutus

vote to lynch Lethal
At least he didn't go rogue on this duel. Good Mikey!

vote Mikey to win the duel
Vote Mikey to win duel
Valid point. I'm patient.

unvote duel
Noice.

vote mike to win duel

will ponder some more on the lynch if thats cool
vote lethal

I wanna go here before I talk myself out of it lol
@Jeff Valley Driver who you thinking after Brutus flips?

Do you think it's Lethal? I can understand Poysers points and he isn't wrong when he says he's rarely wrong on Lethal. I'll admit the Big Man switch looked weird. Now I'm re-reading and I'm a bit baked - he went very suddenly from asking everyones opinions over whether they're voting Big Man or not but then suddenly was very confident in his reasoning.

This feels like a genuine sequence to me, it's this next part that feels odd on a readback.

Where did the confidence come from "we should be free of all exposed scum" - this is RIGHT after Big Man had claimed SK. We didn't know that Barry was the SK at this point. How was he certain Big Man was scum?

Then he's back to "I'm following Odo and towns direction!"

@Poyser, thoughts?

If Lethal is scum then he's fooled me with his meta all game and it's another awful read from me until town, but something is really, really bugging me about the confidence in Big Man being scum.

unvote
Vote Lethal
unvote
Yeah there’s no rush
vote mikey :francis

You have about 10 hrs remaining in Day four​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.