Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
btw Poyser what do you think this post says about TKOK
See again I kinda just think he’s showing that doddsy’s statement doesn’t make any sense. Doddsy made an ill-thought out post about not liking the wagon change and big is pointing out that it makes no sense because he was town reading everyone on it except him and Tkok

just as in the other one Doddsy basically said the oranges are people he wants to hear more from, and big man is like well why wouldn’t Mikey be on the list (because he had fuck all posts)

I wouldn’t really put too much stock in either of the examples tbh

btw jeff u keep ignoring me about why you have tkok as town :jose

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like do you not think ascetic is a decent counter to the info roles which there are a few of?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh, im sorry. activity/meta mostly myself, i admit im sheeping magic a bit there too who at this point im fairly sure is town and has red him successfully in the past.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He’s right about TKOK a fair amount yes, but he has been burned by it before too which he admitted himself

It’s why Odo refuses to give tkok that pass, because we spent a while mercilessly mocking magic’s read in the dead qt :heston

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like do you not think ascetic is a decent counter to the info roles which there are a few of?

i will say these 2 things about the role objectively :

1) He had the same role in my AEW game no that I think about it

2) it is a perfect fake for tkok, who, realistically, is a day 1 cop target.

2 is bad because he claimed later, after knowing he didn't get targetted, so 0 value there.

1 is bad spec.

so ya i think hes town man

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That being said, its also TKOK so...yknow hes gonna burn us one way or the other :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But what if it’s his real role... ?

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
TKOK was the vote that allowed Big Man to vote Barry into execute range. I'm j/s. It's not like red handed evidence, town had more or less decided that direction I think but eh?

Showtime

Reaction score
He’s right about TKOK a fair amount yes, but he has been burned by it before too which he admitted himself

It’s why Odo refuses to give tkok that pass, because we spent a while mercilessly mocking magic’s read in the dead qt :heston
Literally once. You guys have fucked up on tkok how many times using zero strategy?

If what I'm understanding is correct, why can't Evans be scum tracker rolecop? It would explain why he went to Mikey n1 when he had other reads/legit Vt claims he could easily check. It would also clear Mikey if he was the rolecop tracker

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But what if it’s his real role... ?

well then its NAI? was town in my game, but that doesnt mean much.

is scum ascetic a thing? seems a bit much with a gf ( i know that hasnt flipped but id expect it to). I guess it nerfs the bus driver? i dunno.

im not seeing the scummyness there myself

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Literally once. You guys have fucked up on tkok how many times using zero strategy?

If what I'm understanding is correct, why can't Evans be scum tracker rolecop? It would explain why he went to Mikey n1 when he had other reads/legit Vt claims he could easily check. It would also clear Mikey if he was the rolecop tracker

ive only been saying this for two days :francis

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Did Barry not claim his role prior to N2? Why would rolecop target him N2? Think roleblocker is more likely. Does not need to be a tracker as well.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
well then its NAI? was town in my game, but that doesnt mean much.

is scum ascetic a thing? seems a bit much with a gf ( i know that hasnt flipped but id expect it to). I guess it nerfs the bus driver? i dunno.

im not seeing the scummyness there myself
I’ve seen scum ascetic more than town ascetic over my time lol, I’m just thinking town have vanilla cop, regular cop and at least one of a tracker/voyeur so ascetic is a decent counter to that without being investigation immune

and I mean I don’t massively see scumminess either (other than helping out with the execute) but nor do I see any reason at all to read him town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Magic are you gonna read back yet

Showtime

Reaction score
Did Barry not claim his role prior to N2? Why would rolecop target him N2? Think roleblocker is more likely. Does not need to be a tracker as well.
They might have roletracked a different player and blocked Barry so he would know Barry went nowhere

That could also explain why they used that same situation to save doddsy for a day phase when he was being pushed

Status
Not open for further replies.