Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't think Ekko was lynched due to his play but because he got into a slight argument with Man over his reads. I believe they jumped all on it. It read like Evans joined Man and Poyser decided to back Ekko after saying how Man was right at first. They used that whole thing to ensure that town lynched Ekko day one and then moved everything forward from there.
Yeah and they were 100% lining me up for a lynch on Day 2, all three of them were up my arse at night before Lethal did their job for them. They did well to make me look bad enough that a vig would want to go for me although I didn’t do myself many favours.

Had fun with this game for the most part. Well played to the winners.

Reactions: Poyser

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I hammered OMB on the basic of the more basic jk resolution. Was a learning game
That's why you can't always look at game mechanics because things may change or the roles might be adjusted. Sometimes, the simplist answers are the fact that OMB was telling the truth and so was Blaine and you guys allowed everyone to make you guys second guess it which was why I was happy to see Polar come in and be so relaxed with everything and say these people are clear.

I also want to say to @TOP GUY TIME . Dude that is most I have ever seen from you in Amy game and you eloquent at times with your thoughts. You did seem to get nervous when you revealed your results and messed it up but you did well the whole game and glad you played it all. I was a little concerned you was being coached by someone on the scum team at first, but you stuck with it. Good job.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Honestly, I agree with Wang about Blaine. He came in. He was active he cleared someone who is going to be a top. Lynch contender in cake until scum was able to dirty him somehow. I might give him the other honorable mention.

Reactions: Evans

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I also think Cake played fairly well for herself. I think people don’t understand the way that she plays in a similar way to Ekko and OMB and that causes people to constantly put her at arms length but she had a lot of really good instincts in this game. She was also right about mass claim wasn’t needed. if it had been possible for her to stop the kill town had ruined that opportunity by making her claim doctor on the night, it would’ve been most crucial for her to been able to do so. I honestly think mass claim is a crutch in lotta ways driven by scum, which in this point was scum calling for mass claim.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I've never heard of this Rolestopper role - so just bought that the Alien JK was legit. The jailing of Poyser made sense, based on my own protection action that night. I understand now, and I learned a new role, so its cool.

People do need to be a lot more tolerant of players with different play styles like Ekko though.
And I 1000% agree. It’s not just with Ekko either. I don’t think there’s any reason OMB should’ve been lynched when he was either. I think people just don’t get how he plays and so he just automatically always becomes a lynch at some point.

guys guys dont make excuses for the town loss

we just got bodied and made potato fries of

the solution is simple

just get gud

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I also think Cake played fairly well for herself. I think people don’t understand the way that she plays in a similar way to Ekko and OMB and that causes people to constantly put her at arms length but she had a lot of really good instincts in this game. She was also right about mass claim wasn’t needed. if it had been possible for her to stop the kill town had ruined that opportunity by making her claim doctor on the night, it would’ve been most crucial for her to been able to do so. I honestly think mass claim is a crutch in lotta ways driven by scum, which in this point was scum calling for mass claim.
Cake did play well but the mechanics got in her way instead of going with the cop and his results

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
guys guys dont make excuses for the town loss

we just got bodied and made potato fries of

the solution is simple

just get gud
I was the host but agreed. Town got bodied in probably the worst way I’ve ever personally seen.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Calendar play well but the mechanics got in her way instead of going with the cop and his results
I would say that only apply to OMB, but she was the only player that was still very strongly against lynching the cop and trusting his results.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
congrats to winners

i think sky was the hardest for me to see due to the lack in polarity of their perceived play, and their early game activity

evans and poyser were pinnable tho, 0 excuse for not lynching evans after man and i flip town, and poyser can be caught off the back of that due to supporting evans and not stopping the yeet on a town read of his when capable

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I was the host but agreed. Town got bodied in probably the worst way I’ve ever personally seen.
what happened to the cops vigs etc.. i was not following thread after my death but im curious how is evans not mechanically resolved lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
what happened to the cops vigs etc.. i was not following thread after my death but im curious how is evans not mechanically resolved lol
Vig killed the lover and shot the doctor on the final night.

Scum got town to lynch the cop on the final day.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Vig killed the lover and shot the doctor on the final night.

Scum got town to lynch the cop on the final day.
LwYbLJD.png

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
its a disaster lol

next quick, pretend like this one never happened

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website