Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Impact 6 Man Tag Mexicools & Lesner vs Watchdogs & Grado

[video=youtube;jgzOcb8T-04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzOcb8T-04[/video]

Fans cheer like crazy hearing the theme song of Manik hit the PA system. The crowd cheers as a spotlight surfaces, and there we see Manik on top of the rafters. Manik goes as he swing shots down, and the fans cheer like crazy seeing Manik down there. Manik grabs a microphone and he looks at the Mexicools. Manik grabs the microphone and he begins to speak

Manik: Last week Juventud you beat the interior of my being. You mocked, and you hurt not only me, but my friend TJ. Now you have to go against the real deal, now you have to go against Manik. I understand that you're not impressed with my costume because of its colors, but let me tell you buddy I pull my punches most of the time I am in this costume, and that is why most of my opponents walk out of this ring feeling just fine, for your buddies Juventud, in Super Crazy, and Psychosis I am not going to pull any punches. Bullies like you need to be shown some respect, and let me tell you I will be the one to show you that respect.

fans cheer as Manik goes and he begins to speak

Manik: As for you Brock Lesnar, we do have some unfinished business with in each other. You Lesnar is someone that interfered in many of Chris's and I matches here on Impact. You have made people doubt the watchmen way to damn much, and honestly Brock I am a bit sick of it. How can we inspire hope into these people, if these people think were nothing but flukes. You see Brock this match right here on Saturday night is big for Chris and I, because we will be able to prove to all these people that we are not jokes, and that we are something special. So Brock just know this I am not going to make sure you understand what the Watchmen are all about when it is all said and done.

Now Chris and I we have an opportunity to make big things happen here in the UWF. We have a chance at making it to the finals of the tag team tournament. This match right here, it is huge for us, and a chance to show we belong as much as any other team to be in this position. So people of Impact you be ready because there ain't no stopping us. We are a huge storm coming through this building and we won't stop until we make it all the way to to the stop.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!

akJVT.jpg

We cut to backstage where Chris Sabin is sat down, inside the arena the crowd roar with cheers!

Sabin: Lately it's not been too good for me and Manik! Me and Manik lost the chance of advancing in the tag team tourney! And me and Manik have come to an agreement The Watchmen will go there own separate ways! But tonight we'll give it one last go and tonight we'll help one of our mates Grado! Juventud congratulations on advancing in the IC Tourney but let me cut to the chase! I see you've came with a plan! A plan to target my ACL's well target them all you like my amigos as the more you mock me and treat me like shit! I'll react in a darn way you'll never forget in your life! I guess you'll ask for proof but ask that Drew McIntyre or watch an edition of Smackdown and watch how he got dealt with! I've never face either of you two in my life and I'm up for a challenge tonight I'll give it my 100% and I'll give it my best and as Manik said tonight you'll learn how to respect! Tonight a lesson will be learnt!

Fans cheer as Sabin speaks.

Sabin: Brock Lesnar! What can I say? 286 lb former UFC fighter overall a man to be feared! But Brock your actions on IMPACT! a couple of weeks ago in one way or the other damaged are reputation it made the people doubt are abilities! But Brock me and Manik are sick and tired of this and we don't need your sort of help out there accident or not! Brock I may not look like nothing compared to you but if tonight if I win it'll be an achievement taking down THE BEAST! And tonight expect the unexpected BROCK LESNAR! Tonight it'll be and Manik for maybe the damn last time as a team and we'll go out with a bang! Maybe we've not achieved much in our short lived tag team but they'll remember our names one way or the other!

The camera then fades away from the scene.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Juventud laughs at Manik and raises his mic to speak.

Juventud
Ahahaha look at the gringo trying to act tough from backstage. Hey you need to be worried about Los Mexicools! Not Brock Lesner! Your buddy here in the ring called us bullies? No we are not Bullies. We tell the truth. We don't respect either of you because you don't deserve our respect! There are rumblings backstage that Manik might not even be here that much longer. Not because you got drafted but because I beat your true self so bad, you knew you just couldn't handle it anymore and hey, I'm just one guy. These two here, as a team, they're much more dangerous than I am. One is unpredictable and will trash talk you while you're down and break your spirits, the other is fast and crazy and will hit you from anywhere in the ring.

Juventud and Psychosis look at Crazy who doesn't seem to be paying attention. Psychosis elbows him.

Si! yo soy muy loco!

Odaley Crazy! Look at those eyes! No amount of preparation will get you ready for this vato. And together, these two are unstoppable. We're a well oiled machine. Where are your partners? We've been out here for awhile now and you're all alone. You're probably standing there quivering like a sad little gringo. Where are my friends? How am I going to get out of this? Sabin please come out from the back and help me. It's too late vato!

Boos are heard from the crowd but Juventud ignores them and continues talking.

We are already in control. Your teammates will disappoint you just like they're doing now. There's not gonna be a gordo to help you fight us off. Lesner can deal with him. All you have to help you is a sad little cripple trying to out fly mi amigo Crazy here. What you have to look forward to is us dominating you. Consider yourself lucky you're going to another brand because Impact is gonna be all ours and I don't care how many new gringos there are. Los Mexicools are taking over!

The Mexicools parade around the ring laughing and grito loudly.

OOC: I went twice because I figured I'm supposed to since it's 3 on 2 essentially.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: iMPACT! 09/21/13, Saturday Special Edition CARD!

Attention Everyone! Send in your promos for THIS WEEK'S iMPACT to me again this week! Thank you all for your cooperation!

Dash

Reaction score

Attention Everyone! Send in your promos for THIS WEEK'S iMPACT to me again this week! Thank you all for your cooperation!

If it's okay with you, I'm going to use my promo intended for this week for the special edition instead since it's the semifinals.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

If it's okay with you, I'm going to use my promo intended for this week for the special edition instead since it's the semifinals.

Yeah I guess that's fine, unless if WWS says otherwise. :)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: King of the Ring & Tag Team Tournament Special Impact 24th of September Preview

Good luck to Killz and Punk in our match up. I'll likely be getting something going soon since we don't have a lot of time.

Good luck as well to the 3 guys who earned their spot in KOTR. Hopefully one of you comes out on top

Killz

Reaction score
Re: King of the Ring & Tag Team Tournament Special Impact 24th of September Preview

[MENTION=11270]CM_Punk[/MENTION] is going to have to hold down the fort until I get some free time. This has come at a horrible time as I will now be working all weekend haha. Looking forward to the show, cream of the crop happening right here.

Will try and convene with Punk on a promo but no promises as I won't be fully active till Monday.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Good luck to Killz and Punk in our match up. I'll likely be getting something going soon since we don't have a lot of time.

Good luck as well to the 3 guys who earned their spot in KOTR. Hopefully one of you comes out on top

4*

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Oops.

Must've hit the wrong button

Reaction score

Must missed something where spending hours on a tt isn't earning a to spot:/

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Can we just not.

It's my fault. I made a mistake with my typo. I sincerely apologize. Let's move on

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

It's my fault. I made a mistake with my typo. I sincerely apologize. Let's move on

Man if just typos can get you heat... but yes yes lets move on! KOTR BABEH. I want that shit bad.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Man if just typos can get you heat... but yes yes lets move on! KOTR BABEH. I want that shit bad.

You want Hardy being laid out from a table.... again? Yeah sure I can possibly arrange that. lmao jk.