Pop/Country Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;sN62PAKoBfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN62PAKoBfE[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;SjJwqDa1QVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjJwqDa1QVI&feature=related[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
‘4′, the latest effort to released by songbird Beyonce Knowles has received platinum certification today.
The R&B driven LP which spawned the Top 5 hit ‘Best Thing I Never Had’, is also expected to chart favorably on this weeks Billboard 200 as well as the United World Chart.
To date, the LP has surpassed combined sales of 1.04 million records making it one of the highest selling releases of this quarter

Kairi

Reaction score
Khloe Kardashian has described Rihanna as "one of the most iconic trendsetters" of our generation.

The Khloe and Lamar star praised Rihanna's style on her official website, posting photographs from the singer's recent photoshoot with Glamour magazine.

Kardashian wrote: "I just wanted to take a moment to discuss how incredibly fabulous Rihanna is!!! I just saw her Glamour magazine spread and I am seriously dying over these portraits - she looks STUNNING!

"Rihanna is without a doubt one of the most iconic trendsetters of our generation."

Kardashian previously attended Rihanna's 'Loud' tour in Anaheim, CA in June, saying: "Had so much fun at the #LoudTour! Amazing performance by @rihanna you won't want to miss that sexy kitty! #RihannasNavy was in full effect. (sic)"

She also described Rihanna as a "goddess" in March while admiring her latest album Loud.

Rihanna, who has described Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom as "too cute for words", responded: "Just when I thought I couldn't love u anymore.... thank u."
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Kairi

Reaction score
Cassie talks about her album and new track <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Cassie is on the cover of this month's issue of Status magazine. Some quotes from the article:

"I have been crazy busy, back in the studio getting my album done. Lots of new editorial shoots coming out. Really been blessed lately-feels like my time is now."

"Everything has just evolved...I'm a whole new version of myself, and I love it, so I know the people who really love my music will, too."

"Bang Bang, Mr. Valentine" - new track title and some ifo: "It has a cool out ska vibe. Just rly unexpected from me, and it's the kind of new music that I'm doing that rly set me creatively on fire."

"I wanna surprise people" - on her album collaborations

"[My style] is cool, fun and me. I love Kate Moss, style-wise, I love shopping. I love to mix it up." - on her style

Read the full article and view the HQ Scans: Image Archive &bull; Cassie-Ventura.com

New single coming out REALLY soon, album THIS Fall!

Kairi

Reaction score
Rihanna’s “Loudâ€￾ concert in Barbados may prove to be a once in a lifetime experience for Barbadians in more ways than one.
That’s because no television deal or live multimedia camera recording arrangement has been made by the Government and Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) for Friday’s concert at Kensington Oval, BTA chairman Adrian Elcock has confirmed.
He has, however, told the Sunday Sun that aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna’s production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert.
The documentary is entitled Coming Home and elements of the costs are being shared between RocNation and the BTA.

Kairi

Reaction score
Katy Perry Makes Billboard History

Congratulations are in order for Katy Perry today.
Not satisfied with making her LP one of the highest selling releases of the last two years, her fans have made it possible for the colourful singer to break yet another groundbreaking record on the Billboard Charts.

Find out what record she has broken now below…​

With her single ‘Last Friday Night‘ now #1 on the Billboard Pop Songs Chart, Ms.Perry’s ‘Teenage Dream‘ is the first LP in 19 years to spawn 5 #1 singles.
The success of ‘Friday’ follows the #1 smash hits, ‘California Gurls‘, ‘E.T‘, ‘Firework‘ and the LP’s lead track of the same name.

Job well done.

Kairi

Reaction score
Report: J. Lo Closing Deal For ‘Idol’ Return

I’m Glad’ singer Jennifer Lopez may just have a new reason to smile. Reports have surfaced today indicating that the triple threat diva is soon expecting to close a deal with American Idol executives for a return to next season’s judging panel – to the tune of $20 million. The reported amount is nearly double the singer’s $12 million earned from her first season in the judge’s seat.
Furthermore, the deal is rumored to include clauses allowing the singer time for non-American Idol related ventures.

Kairi

Reaction score
Hot Shot: Katy Perry Dyes Her Hair… Pink

Check out ‘Teenage DreamerKaty Perry sporting a bold new hue recently in Los Angeles.
Switching her trademark black hair to blonde and now to pink, Mrs. Brand turned many an unsuspecting head whilst filling up her car at a gas station.
Big shout out to Punch Bowl Blog for the shot.