Pop/Country Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Ke$ha Cleans It Up
Check out Ke$ha! The Pop force, who is renown for her unbothered appearance, looked notably fresh faced in this sunny Terry Richardson shoot. The ‘We R Who We R’ sing-talker is currently in the studio working on the follow-up to her Platinum certified ‘Animal’ LP.
Randomness: When interviewing Ke$ha last year, the first thing she asks before the camera starts rolling: “can you see my vage?” True stories.
<style type="text/css"> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style><!-- see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php --><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl>
<dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl>

Kairi

Reaction score
Jordin Sparks Shares Album Updates

American Idol alum Jordin Sparks caused quite the buzz when her song ‘I Am Woman’ made its rounds on the net earlier this summer. And though such buzz has since fizzled, the 21-year-old Arizona native took to Billboard.com to share details on the follow-up to her 2009 release ‘BattleField’ (set to feature collabos with John Legend and a host of top producers).
While Sparks also shared info on her desire to expand her acting portfolio, find out what else the ‘Tattoo’ singer touched on after the jump:

Via Billboard.com:
“I’m still working on it and I don’t really want to rush because I want it to be right,”.
“['I Am Woman'] was definitely something to give my fans different to chew on, something a little bit edgier with more attitude… I want the music that I put out — and especially after putting out ‘I Am Woman’ — to make sense and be cohesive.”
“I wouldn’t mind guest-starring on a law show or something. I love all the criminal shows, ‘CSI,’ ‘Law & Order,’ and ‘House’ as well, all the medical shows,” says Sparks. “Hopefully I’ll have some time to go to an acting coach and really try and perfect that.”
No official date has been released for the yet-to-be titled album.

Kairi

Reaction score
With fellow Destiny’s Child alums Kelly Rowland and Beyonce both making splashes on the charts this summer, Michelle Williams has been eyeing a return of her own. While the recent buzz single ‘Love Gun’ making its rounds on the net, the singer recently sat down with our friends over at The BoomBox to reveal a few of her loves – including gospel music.
Said to be near completion of her untitled 4th studio album, the ‘Hello Heartbreak’ singer has revealed its tone will be similar to that of its 2008 predecessor ‘Unexpected’. But, is Williams also expecting a return to gospel charts? Find out after the jump:

Via The BoomBox:
On ‘Love Gun’:
“The song ‘Love Gun’ is actually an extension of my 2008 album, titled ‘Unexpected,’ which had a dance-pop, type of feel,”. “So I’ve been doing this style of music now, I’d say going on three years now.
“This isn’t different from anything I’ve been doing,” she reveals. “We were just playing around in the studio and it just is a song I decided to record. That’s how it came about. I love all types of music — jazz, classical blue grass, pop, dance, whatever. As long as I feel good and I feel like it can make everybody feel in a great way and inspire, then it’s all good to me.”
On possible return to gospel:
Of course, my first two solo albums were gospel and gospel still being my first love, which I will definitely be doing a gospel album soon.”
You can listen to ‘Love Gun’ here.

Kairi

Reaction score
Jordin Sparks performs on stage in Time Square 7/28 <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Jordin Sparks Covers Demi Lovato’s ‘Skyscraper’ | Demi Lovato, Jordin Sparks : Just Jared
Quote:
<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 1px inset currentColor;" class="alt2">Jordin Sparks performs on stage at the Energizer/VH1 Save The Music Event held in the middle of New York City’s Times Square on Thursday (July 28).

The 21-year-old singer recently sang a beautiful cover of Demi Lovato’s new song “Skyscraper” in her hotel room.

“I am sitting here just thinking that I haven’t done a song in a long time, so I figured that this would be a good one. Demi Lovato put out a song called “Skyscraper”… and it’s amazing. Demi did an amazing job with it. And I’d like to put my spin on it for you guys,” Jordin said. </td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_12" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 877x1222 and weights 165KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_5" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1222x855 and weights 228KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_9" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 786x1222 and weights 146KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_4" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 814x1222 and weights 204KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_1" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 902x1222 and weights 221KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_2" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 815x1222 and weights 167KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_7" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1222x808 and weights 130KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_8" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 852x1222 and weights 143KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_10" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 996x1222 and weights 162KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_11" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1222x841 and weights 188KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->