Season 1 Pokemon Showdown League (PSL) Season 1 DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So do we pick our Pokemon's moveset? I wanna try my team in the pit

Yes. You decide which 6 Pokemon to bring each week to battle and choose whatever moves/ability/item you think works best against your opponents.
You may find that it makes no sense to bring your mega to a battle for example.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yes. You decide which 6 Pokemon to bring each week to battle and choose whatever moves/ability/item you think works best against your opponents.
You may find that it makes no sense to bring your mega to a battle for example.
ight, lol yeah I need to work this out, smogon's reccomendations had me clobbered in a shut out

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Smogons recommendation isn't worth much. You know which pokemon you are facing, build a team to counter which 6 you think your opponent will bring.

Reactions: Runebane33

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I am not sure how well my team will do but I think if I can plan it right, I should stand a chance. I need some more practice though. It is looking like we wont be starting this weekend. I hope @Thyst04 didn't bail on us... :pokerface:

Reactions: Runebane33

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am not sure how well my team will do but I think if I can plan it right, I should stand a chance. I need some more practice though. It is looking like we wont be starting this weekend. I hope @Thyst04 didn't bail on us... :pokerface:
Your team is honestly very frightening
For my team at least.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Your team is honestly very frightening
For my team at least.

I am still new to playing with all these pokemon though. I haven't been into them in like 10 years so I missed a lot lol

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am still new to playing with all these pokemon though. I haven't been into them in like 10 years so I missed a lot lol
OH....
That's good news to hear.... now I can consider drafting Shedinja.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I'll battle someone today, nearly got all 12 so...