Season 1 Pokemon Showdown League (PSL) Season 1 DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Forrest OAKADA
I'll be ready tomorrow, after 3:30 most likely. If you just hop on Showdown (I'll be on there) you can challenge me. I kinda don't wanna let this one turn in to a 1-1

Reactions: Swift

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I hate seeing battles result in a win-loss because of time schedules. I would imagine Thyst would get the win since he is making the most effort at the moment. Get on Forrest!!!

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
See. This why I say college is a problem in this society. It takes away valuable time from your pokemon.

#PokemonLivesMatter

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
See. This why I say college is a problem in this society. It takes away valuable time from your pokemon.

#PokemonLivesMatter
Agreed. They start to feel lonely. @Forrest OAKADA If you dont battle soon, you could potentially lose that bond that you have with Charizard, that lets it mega evolve. I always let my pokemon roam free and call them when necessary.

PS When can we battle Forrest

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Did Forrest say that he wouldn't be able to battle today?

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
I hate seeing battles result in a win-loss because of time schedules. I would imagine Thyst would get the win since he is making the most effort at the moment. Get on Forrest!!!
I think I've had 3-4 of these win-loss things... Why???