Season 1 Pokemon Showdown League (PSL) Season 1 DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
psl.png

For discussion and questions on the PSL! :woods:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Just FYI, there will be prizes and stuff. That is TBA (and undecided lol).

Reactions: Runebane33

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: Remember to EXPORT YOUR TEAM once you've created it, and save the text file to your computer! Logging out from Pokemon Showdown or deleting cookies WILL DELETE YOUR TEAM.

Nick

Reaction score
Just remembered, you'll have to make 2 teams of 6 (Showdown limits) and switch them around between battles.
Quick question, what do we do about BL tiers? Some powerful Pokemon like mega pinsir in there. I think BL should go with OU, BL2 with UU, etc...

Also, not entirely sure they have to be 2 seperate teams. I think you just get the 12 Pokemon and you have the option to rotate them in and out as you please.

Last edited:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Quick question, what do we do about BL tiers? Some powerful Pokemon like mega pinsir in there. I think BL should go with OU, BL2 with UU, etc...

Also, not entirely sure they have to be 2 seperate teams. I think you just get the 12 Pokemon and you have the option to rotate them in and out as you please.

What does UCL do about it? Shadypenguin uses a mega pinsir so they are allowed. Your idea seems good, 1 BL allowed for OU pick.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Not sure if I mentioned it, but make sure you set OU as the format when creating a team. You can then validate it to make sure everything is legal.

val.png

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not sure if I mentioned it, but make sure you set OU as the format when creating a team. You can then validate it to make sure everything is legal.

val.png

Had to change my Tyranitar for a Gardevoir, says because it doesn't evolve to that until Level 55, edit that post for me unless Nick's idea is allowed, I may change that one.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I've given no shits about Pokemon, but I think it's cool there's a league. That's all.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I mean, I can try and play. I'll try and figure it out then see if I can on the weekend.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Don't feel all too comfortable playing really, but wanted to chime in and say it's a truly kickass idea. :bodallas:

Reactions: Solidus1