Season 1 Pokemon Showdown League (PSL) Season 1 DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to be making teams/playing on Showdown while I get drunk the next couple hours. Feel free to challenge me :)

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
^ what the hell is that?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Nice. But BL isn't "barely legal" it's "black listed" :p

Too good for UU, but not used enough to be considered OU. Same with BL2 etc. Not a big deal, just saying.

So shall I change anything? Or stick to 1 BL for OU, 1 BL2 for UU etc.. @Nickelodeon

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So shall I change anything? Or stick to 1 BL for OU, 1 BL2 for UU etc.. @Nickelodeon

I think if you want to draft 3 BL mons you should be able to. Essentially BL means you're not good enough to 'officially' be considered OU, so it's not like it would be unfair or anything. But I'm fine with how everything is now. The only really major BL threats I see are Vicitini, Mega Pinsir, Mega Medicham and Mega Gallade and obviously you can't draft multiple megas.