Season 1 Pokemon Showdown League (PSL) Season 1 DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It really depends when I have a couple minutes free, are you on the website constantly or just pop in once in awhile

I'll be popping in and out all day. I need to make my team anyway, I've been too stoned to do anything the past week. lol

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Ok if I see you're on wen I have a couple minutes I'll tag you @deth

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
@Solidus

Wanted to propose something: At the middle point (or every Quarter Point)of the season everyone (in the order of worst to best record) gets to switch one Pokemon from each tier for a Pokemon that hasn't been picked yet in that tier. Everyone obviously has the option to pass if they want. Any Pokemon that is taken off a team is immediately open to be picked by the next team and teams after.

What do you think? Would be cool to switch it up a little and people can fix holes in their teams.

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Solidus

Wanted to propose something: At the middle point (or every Quarter Point)of the season everyone (in the order of worst to best record) gets to switch one Pokemon from each tier for a Pokemon that hasn't been picked yet in that tier. Everyone obviously has the option to pass if they want. Any Pokemon that is taken off a team is immediately open to be picked by the next team and teams after.

What do you think? Would be cool to switch it up a little and people can fix holes in their teams.

I think one pokemon from each tier is a lot, i think one mon from any tier would work better so people can't just get 4 new mons and make people have to completely rework the teams they have prep for. also in my opinion every quarter would be too much.

But this is just my opinion

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Solidus

I like this, but also agree with Runebane. Maybe we could do ... 2 Pokemon switches at the half point? You would be different when you battle for the second time. But mostly, tbh, I wanna change up a couple members of my team...

Again, just my opinion

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I think 2 at the half way point wouldnt be too over the top and reasonable

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So it would be like Free Agency basically? Sounds okay to me.