Season 1 Pokemon Showdown League (PSL) Season 1 DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I'll be the first to lose most likely, got off easy against Forrest and Shadow, about time I got some real opponents. I still think I'll be top three end of the league though

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I'll be the first to lose most likely, got off easy against Forrest and Shadow, about time I got some real opponents. I still think I'll be top three end of the league though

There's tough competition coming up.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Also, Talonflame = best revenge killer in PSL

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Yeah, well I have answers to your answers. @Solidus
Honestly all 3 of my OU's are really fast and really strong. Mega Alakazam OHKOs lots of Poke's and I dare someone to use Rest and let Talonflame to Sword Dance 3 times

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Yeah, well I have answers to your answers. @Solidus
Honestly all 3 of my OU's are really fast and really strong. Mega Alakazam OHKOs lots of Poke's and I dare someone to use Rest and let Talonflame to Sword Dance 3 times

We'll see what happens :tough:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Who's ready to get some fights in?

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
What time cn you battle tomorrow?
It really depends when I have a couple minutes free, are you on the website constantly or just pop in once in awhile